Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 10,111

ralphdibny

@RogerRoger I would be apprehensive to Google this too:

Anti-Matter wrote:

Eddie is a 22 years old cheerful and playful Kiddie lover guy.

I'm sure something has been lost in translation...

See ya!

RogerRoger

@ralphdibny Yeah, me too.

I'm going on a little faith here (and a lot of "hey, it's a different culture").

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

@RogerRoger I’ve seen enough of his posts on NL to know he’s not like that. I just don’t appreciate how he talks down to other people about their tastes (there is literally no flexibility with him) while ranting on about his own.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Anti-Matter

@RogerRoger
That was my idea. 😀
I gave him some narrative stories behind it.
My Chibi Boxers was my original creation.
Btw, i have a lot of character creations that i gave them different narrative stories.
I have created my own Police department detective polices, RPG heroes, Mighty Medicine, Avian Kickboxer and another franchise that i will create.

@ralphdibny
"Eddie is a 22 years old cheerful and playful Kiddie lover guy."

Don't be fooled by his baby face looking and playful attitudes. 😉
He has kickboxing skills, he has great experience in marketing his toys, he has very great taste in selecting his toys collection, moreover he has six pack. 😁
Not bad for a 22 years old young adult who work in two different jobs, as a CEO of Toy company and as kickboxer.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

I think peoples here have never seen my creation Avian Kickboxer.
Take a look.
Untitled

He is Tsurugi, an Anthro Red Crown Crane.
He is one of legendary Avian Kickboxer.
His name sounds like a Sword name as i made from Tsuru (Crane) and Gi (Righteousness)
His signature moves is Sword Dance Kick.
He is also a coach of Avian Kickboxing for High School students.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@kyleforrester87 Apologies if it's looked like I've been inserting myself into a situation here; I was literally just passing through, ignorant of any backstory. Respect to your position.

@Anti-Matter Equal respect to your creativity; you've clearly put a lot of thought into all this!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@kyleforrester87 Oh, I think we all know you a little better than that.

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@Anti-Matter Great creativity and good to see some drawings, but crikey, and I don't say this often, we are a tough crowd for this kind of stuff.

A good option would be to buy Dreams and you can turn some of these into characters or puppets to be used in a game.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@themcnoisy That’s actually a brilliant idea.
@Anti-Matter turn those creative ideas into something on Dreams. I would think it’s a great venue for it, as you’ve clearly invested time and thought into your characters and story. Not only that, then you could search through the existing content and find similar games.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Anti-Matter

@Th3solution @themcnoisy
Thanks. 😀
I'm not sure if i will like Dreams PS4.
I will check the video from Yotube.

Welcome to reality that not every adult male think the same way.
I am a different kind of adult male here. 😉
I like to draw something cute as i work as drawing teacher in Primary school, so Chibi characters will be my drawing style.
Don't be surprised if i suddenly post my drawing samples here.
Just want to share a little bit of my drawing creations.
I have my gallery collections on Deviantart and a lot of interesting stuffs on my Instagram account.

Anti-Matter

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I think some have latched onto the apparent poor working conditions at ND and will not give them or Sony a break, using it as an excuse to throw insults and accusations at them.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LieutenantFatman

@JohnnyShoulder
I can understand the sentiment, employees should be treated well, they're human beings.
But I do find it odd that this particular studio is getting such a hard time when there are clearly far worse ones out there that are just as well known. Makes you wonder if there's more to the backlash than what's being said and some have an agenda for stirring things up.

LieutenantFatman

Rudy_Manchego

@LieutenantFatman Agreed. I hate the exploitation of devs and hope they can unionise up and get better working rights. However, this is a cultural problem endemic of nearly every major AAA studio (not to mention the self sacrifice of indie devs) and to think it ok to spoil, insult and abuse just one studio (mainly because they don’t like the perceived politics of the game or public facing ND workers) seems bizarre.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Th3solution

@jdv95 And so with that, we can surmise that next gen game prices will likely be the same - $60. Which is good news, as I expected a price hike for PS5 games.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

LieutenantFatman

@Th3solution
I don't know, I think that's a bit of a leap in logic tbh. I think this is more about convincing people against waiting for next gen versions of cross gen games.

Publishers will be concerned about potential sales drops as some hold out for the superior version of these games.
I bet with games like Assassin's Creed they'll look to make up the difference with all sorts of dlc and in game purchases anyway.

I seem to remember when PS4 & Xb1 arrived some publishers were making noises about being reluctant to develop games this generation as games would be more expensive to make and they weren't sure how popular these consoles would be. I wonder if we will see a repeat of that behaviour.

LieutenantFatman

ralphdibny

@Th3solution @LieutenantFatman I'm not sure but I don't think games will get too much more expensive, would be a struggle to get people to buy. the base price for a game hasn't raised by much since the GameCube and PS2 era. I know it's been about a tenner price hike since then. Companies tend to make back more costs with limited and special editions that give you a few extra items, also from DLC, cosmetics, microtransactions etc. It sucks that stuff is locked behind a paywall but I guess they undercharge for their games initially to get people to buy and make the profit off the "whales" like a mobile game does

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic