Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 10,111

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet yeah that's it and don't worry about the GT one

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet yeah that's the one, thanks

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Np, man.

Came across that Goku Super Saiyan 4 cover a few times but I misread your post and was looking for Goku with the yellow hair instead.lol

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

KALofKRYPTON

@JohnnyShoulder oooh - interesting! I'm glad it's getting early access prior to the full release, I do hope it doesn't end up too bogged down with features though.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

JohnnyShoulder

@KALofKRYPTON @kyleforrester87 I'm assuming BG3 will have the more traditional system for the series, and DA will be more arcadey.

It will be intresting to see what the other 7 or 8 games are, and how many of them are mobile games!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

kyleforrester87

@JohnnyShoulder Well, BG1/2 are pause and play while D:OS are turn based, which works much, much better IMO. I'd love to see them drop the D&D crap and use a system similar to Original Sin.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

kyleforrester87

@nessisonett I guess pause and play is not so bad with a keyboard and mouse when you can pause and quickly carry out a series of complex movements and actions but on a controller it gets really annoying. Like when your archers are drawing aggro and you have to send them off in various directions while you try and re-position your tank urghhhhh gives me a head ache thinking about it.

kyleforrester87

Jaz007

@kyleforrester87 It’s still horrible with a keyboard and mouse. D&D is turned based and works like Divinity, which has such better D&D combat than BG - which tries to have some sort of action stuff and ends up completely maiming the rules and system it’s based upon. It’s by far the worst part of the game makes you wanna our combat on easy so you just skip through it.

Jaz007

KALofKRYPTON

@JohnnyShoulder
The old DA games were light ARPG hack & slash games tat worked really well. More of that would be awesome.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

nessisonett

@Jaz007 The very word THAC0 brings a chill to my spine 😂😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@KALofKRYPTON Yep I'd be happy with that for DA!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

kyleforrester87

@nessisonett
“A simple formula for quickly calculating the success or failure of an attack roll using THAC0 is: THAC0 - (roll on a d20) = AC Hit. For example, if the attacker has a THAC0 of 17 and rolls a 15 on his or her To Hit roll, the attacker has succeeded in hitting if the target's armor class is 2 or higher (2 or worse).”

It hurts 😭😭😭

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic