Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 10,089

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 i love to cook, i was even a Kitchen Manager once but one of my favourite things to cook is Parmigiana di melanzane

problem is all in all it takes about 3 hours to prep and cook so you need to make sure you have the time

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 OH if you want something nice and easy to make, Mince (Vegetarian Mince works too), Rice, Egg (or Tofu, again for the vegetarian option) and Gravy (either beef gravy or veg gravy)

cook the mince in a saucepan in it's own fat (no oils or anything needed, should take 25-30 minutes) and boil a bag of rice (times vary depending on the rice used, should be on the packet), fry the egg/tofu when the mince and rice is nearly done then simply mix the rice in with the mince, chop up the egg/tofu and add to the mince/rice mix and add some gravy, stir and then serve

it's my take on a Loco moco and it's delicious

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@kyleforrester87 So, since you gave us all a couple days' head-start, I actually asked my new best friend, Mister 47, to plan a surprise birthday party for you. We even had time for a rehearsal.

Untitled

I'm glad we did. Turns out 47 is pretty aggressive when it comes to cake.

Untitled

Since I figured this isn't exactly how you wanted to end up laying prone on the floor on your birthday (I hear rumours of something involving Spider-Man and an aubergine?), I thought it best to cancel.

You'll just have to settle for a traditional "many happy returns" from me.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

@Frigate @Octane cheers guys!!

@RogerRoger lmao brilliant, thanks for that.

I’m sat on my a$$ on the sofa, can’t really bring myself to play any games at the moment and the weather absolutely sucks so can’t go out 😂 life eh

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

FullbringIchigo

Rudy_Manchego

@kyleforrester87 Happy Birthday sir. Keep a listen out for the gentle 'twhip' of a webslinger crawling into your domicile with his aubergine.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Happy B-day, brother. I was going to arrange for a celebratory fireworks display over the Push Square Towers on your behalf, but there was already something planned there tonight. Some sort of gingerbread man convention or something.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Gremio108

Birthday digs incoming

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Birthday bumps for you fella! Have a good un!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Octane

Yo, why didn't anyone tell me Tomb Raider is a great game? I'm playing the reboot and I expected some Uncharted style game; but this is structured completely different!

Octane

Th3solution

@Octane Oh hey.. by the way. The Tomb Raider reboots are pretty good. You should totally check them out.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

kyleforrester87

@Octane yeah they are a lot more fun to play than the Uncharted games IMO. The stories and Lara herself drag it down a bit for me though.

kyleforrester87

Octane

@kyleforrester87 Don't get me wrong, I like Uncharted. It's just that I expected an Uncharted clone. I knew the latest one was a bit more open, I didn't know all of them were that way. Very much like God of War in the way it is structured. I like it so far!

Octane

kyleforrester87

@Octane yeah I’m not a fan of a lot of open world games but I quite like the smaller open world areas in the TR games.

I actually had 2 months off between jobs and spent a couple of weeks getting 100% on the reboot back when it came out. I very rarely do that, I was trying to put my mind off having to interview. Good memories lol

kyleforrester87

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic