Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 10,087

FullbringIchigo

@Rudy_Manchego @kyleforrester87 well either would work, although the bike might be a bit heavy to swing around

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 would you prefer he dressed up as Big Boss?

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 I know eating an aubergine is all kinds of wrong.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder they are really nice sliced and grilled on a barbecue actually

Gremio108

The last time I checked this thread everyone was talking about snowmen, what happened in here?

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@Gremio108 The snow melted. We moved on.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 And if you think that is weird, wait until the after party.

Rudy_Manchego

We can fit snowmen into the party too if that makes everyone feel better?

This birthday is turning into a corker...

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RR529

Not the biggest achievement (especially for a guy in his 20's), but I cooked something on the stove for the first time ever, Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, and they turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

9 times out of ten I usually just microwave something or pick up fast food, but I've been wanting to expand my horizons as of late (occasionally been baking off frozen pizzas & breaded fish patties in the oven within the past couple months).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Th3solution

@RR529 Well then, you’re officially in charge of the food for @kyleforrester87 ‘s birthday party.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@RR529 Just leave the aubergines at home, they are being used for something else.

KALofKRYPTON

@RR529 Gotta start somewhere!

I started young as I was often helping my mom out in the kitchen. Cooking is great - buy books, buy real food and just start exploring.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Thrillho

@RR529 Nice. Making things for yourself is so satisfying. Just learning a few things suddenly opens up being to make so many things.

Roasting a chicken seems scary but is actually quite straightforward and always smells so good.

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic