Forums

Topic: Push Square Forum Megapoll: Best Video Game Box Art

Posts 481 to 500 of 935

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
I just realized that and fixed it straight away.
Thanks!
I also changed the links to be able to all show internally on the website to easy scrolling.

@Arugula They are all masterworks! Nice DD reference tough. We have both DD and Dark Arisen box arts coming up in future rounds, btw. 😄
-Note the Persona 5 link was wrong before in case that changes your vote.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

4 points - FFXII The Zodiac Age
1 point - FFXIV Stormblood
1 point - Persona 5 Royal

Not really a big fan of these steelbooks, they’re too busy a lot of the time.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@Th3solution It's a fine-lookin' master album as far as I'm concerned. Gave it a once-over as requested and can't see any glaring mistakes; also, your Japanese translations look accurate to me. Nicely done!

As for my votes on those utterly gorgeous steelbooks, I'll allocate my six points as follows...

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - 1 Point
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 3 Points
Persona 5 - 2 Points

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - 2 pts
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood - 2 pts
Horizon Zero Dawn - 2 pts

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

JJ2

Dark Souls II : 3Pts
Dark Souls Trilogy : 2pts
Monster Hunter World Iceborn : 1pt

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

leucocyte

3 - Monster Hunter World Iceborn
2 - Metal Gear Solid V
1 - Horizon Zero Dawn

leucocyte

LieutenantFatman

2 - Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
2 - Dark Souls Trilogy
2 - Horizon Zero Dawn

LieutenantFatman

BearsEatBeets

That's a very high calibre of artwork. There all good but I have to go for

3 Points Witcher 3
2 Points Horizon Zero Dawn
1 Monster Hunter World Iceborn

Honourable mentions but no points to MGS 5 and FF XIV.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RR529

Final Fantasy XII: the Zodiac Age steelbook - 3 Points.
Dark Souls II steelbook - 2 Points.
Sekiro steelbook - 1 Point.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

Oof, 3 is too little. I need some more choices.

Jaz007

Tjuz

3 points - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
2 points - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
1 point - Final Fantasy Type-0

Tjuz

HallowMoonshadow

Monster Hunter World Iceborne - 2 Points

Sometimes you go deep with artwork. Other times ya just want two monsters about to beat the crap out of each other 😂

Dark Souls Trilogy - 2 Points

I like the Dark Souls 2 one as well... But I'm not fond of the raised effect it has so I went for this one instead with the Red Knight and the bonfire.

Horizon Zero Dawn - 2 Points

... I quite like the steelbook. Nothing more to say about it really.

I figured Zodiac Age is probably gonna get through regardless so I didn't vote for it this time around.

The Witcher III ones have that pretty neat little detail with the Witcher sign symbols on the spine... but I'm not terribly fond of the artwork on the boxes unfortunately.

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

WanderingBullet

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (Steelbook) (PlayStation 4) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Persona 5 (Steelbook) (PlayStation 4) ⭐
Dark Souls Trilogy (Steelbook) (PlayStation 4) ⭐

One of the reasons why I love steelbooks is because sometimes they’ll have splash art images. Anyways, tough round. Would’ve voted for Dark Souls II, Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Persona 5 Royal as well if it was possible.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Th3solution

Thanks everyone for voting so far. We are still voting on the Steelbook Collection as listed in post #481.

I know selecting 3 out of the 17 is tough because there are some really good ones. But we’ve got to filter down the overall list to a manageable top 50 though and we have about 180 more covers outside of these still to go. The plan is for 4 Steelbooks to advance, and possibly 5 if we have a tie.

I’m hoping to wrap up this Steelbook phase in the next 24-48 hrs. I want to leave people who don’t log in every day ample time, but we also need to keep things moving since it took me a little longer to organize this round and I have several mini-phases planned for this round so the turn around is going to 2-3 days per phase.
You all are doing great though! Hopefully this is a fun diversion for you while you sit home in isolation.

@RogerRoger or @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy — either of you fancy to do the tally of the votes for this phase? If so, let me know but don’t post results until I end the voting. I would rather people vote their actual favorites rather than be swayed by knowing which selections are leading and by how much.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

I'll do it for ya @Th3solution... You're doing a whole bunch already!

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks, FGS! I’ll keep an eye on the thread to see what activity we have as far as new votes today. Potentially I’ll close ‘er down tomorrow.

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy with the rapid reaction! Give me time to enter my password, why don't'cha?!

In all seriousness, thanks and if you need any back-up, then just let me know. And continued thanks to @Th3solution for giving us all something fun to do whilst we hibernate!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

No problem @Th3solution!

And I'll be sure to ask ya if I need any help @RogerRoger. Considering there's only ten or so votes though I think this round'll be quite easy to tally

mookysam

Whoops not sure how I missed this am I still in time? No worries @Th3solution you're doing a fab job. I thought my phone didn't load it properly.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - 2 points
Persona 5 - 2 points
Yakuza 4 - 2 points

Tough round as they are all gorgeous in their own way. The Zodiac Age box is a thing of beauty! I really like the simplicity of the Yakuza 4 art so picked that over MGSV.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.