Forums

Topic: Manga and Anime discussion

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,074

FullbringIchigo

@ArkhamKnerd ahh, i'll give it a miss for now then

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Jaz007

I’ve been rewatching Death Note with my mom (her first time with it and second anime), I’m in the second to episode. I’m trying not to just leave as the terrible end comes... This is painful. I see the ending that should’ve happened. Ahh, why do I have to watch the last episode?
Update:
Yeah, this is bad. Bad luck defeated Light? And a perfect replica that could stand up to a microscope was made in one night? That’s a stretch by any standards. It’s so bad, Light wouldn’t be overconfident, if any his pride would make him over destroy his opponent, but do the bare minimum. Nier, is overconfident. And Mellow and Nier barely worked together, they might surpasse L doing so, but Light already surpassed him, making that logic hard to follow. Light absolutely deserved to win for being superior. This is nothing g it’s than we can’t follow through with what we made because we thought the bad guy would lose when we started. No guts at all. I’m disgusted right now. Worst ending to the best show ever. I can barley watch the end again. I didn’t even cry when I originally watched it, which I should have if it was done well wkth Light’s Death. I’m a little salty.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Jaz007

@ReanSchwarzer7 Thanks, I forgot there’s something about new paragraphs that stops them from working.

Jaz007

Jaz007

@crimsontadpoles That’s the anime. I wrote it as I was watching the final episode to distract me.

Jaz007

Jaz007

So I started watching Tokyo Mew Mew. It's so much more entertaining than it has any right to be. I'm in a little bit of a kawaii catgirl phase right now (don't judge me ) so I decided to give it a go (I don't want too much fanservice though, so I'm kinda limited.) The catgirl part is cute obviously, but the shows humor, as cliche anime as it is, is still pretty funny and it's just entertaining overall beyond what it should be. It's definitely a magical girl show aimed at a younger audience (probably female), but I just don't care. It's fun to watch. If you're looking for simple magical girl entertainment I'd give it a go.

Jaz007

Jaz007

I started watching Masamune-Kun's Revenge. It's quite good. It's about a guy who was quite chubby when he was younger, professed his love to a girl, was cruelly and meanly rejected, and now is determined to make her fall in love him with, just so he can dump her in the worst way possible to his revenge. He's made himself as fit as possible for it too. I'm 11 episodes in, and man, I got angry at part of the show, really angry. The involved kind, not the this is a stupid show kind though. Like, I was honestly surprised at how angry I got today while watching it lol. When the chubby kid shows up pretending to be Masamune since he looks like him and gets her to start falling for him, man, did I hate his guts. Then I learned it was for financial gain only and he's a worse person than Masamune. I hated his guts even more. I can't wait to see get kicked out of the picture. (Dying would be acceptable too though.)
Tokyo Mew Mew also continues to defy logic with how entertaining it.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

WanderingBullet

New anime called Mirai of the Future by Mamoru Hosoda. Pretty funny considering that the word mirai means future as well.

The theme songs are by Tatsuro Yamashita who did the ending theme for Summer Wars.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Zukato

Reaching the end of Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san (Skilled Teaser Takagi-san). Episode 11, now taking the plunge.

Faithful to Jesus.

PSN: ZukaHoly | Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

anybody see the Dragon Ball Super Broly movie trailer that released at Comic Con yesterday?

it looks awesome

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

LieutenantFatman

I did enjoy One Punch Man a lot, good fun.

LieutenantFatman

Jaz007

I’ve been addicted to Monogatari lately. It’s an amazing series. The characters are all well done and you care about them, the balance between supernatural events and episodes that just build character is excellent. The dialogue often goes in circles to a extent, but in a brilliant way. The subtlety and art to the storytelling is off the walls. I highly reccomend it. Just make sure you watch it in order of release. The seasons all change the series name too.
Also, another impressive feature. The opening will often change every 1-3 episodes.
It’s about a kid who was a vampire, but know he’s mostly human again with a few lingering effects (like quickly healing), and now he helps others with supernatural problems that he comes across.

Jaz007

Jaz007

Has Attack on Titan season 3 finished airing? I’m gonna Watch once I don’t have to wait week to week, and I tried looking, but got scared of spoilers coming up. Can anyone lend a hand?

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic