Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 3,091

Arugula

@FullbringIchigo It would be cool to have the nostalgic symmetry of lining it up next to my 1997 PAL copy.

Arugula

FullbringIchigo

@Arugula mine will sit next to my 1997 PS1 copy, my Platinum PS1 copy, my P.C big box copy and my Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Switch twin pack copy

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

Some of the newly released FFVII Remake pics from Square and it's all about the dress up

Tifa
Untitled

Aerith
Untitled

Cloud
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

well i am certainly get that

Matroska

@JohnnyShoulder Argh, why did you have to post that? Now I have to buy them.

Anyway, let's all prepare for the slowest two weeks of our lives.

Matroska

PSN: Matroska_

JohnnyShoulder

@Matroska Must. Resist.

I went for the for the Deluxe edition, as I got £80 of credit for £68 from Shopto.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder you just had to post that didn't you, i'm already low on funds and trying to resit buying those

i do really want them though

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo Resistance is futile!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

Thrillho

I have succumbed and digitally pre-ordered the standard edition of FF7R.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Welcome aboard brother.

FullbringIchigo

so while there is an article saying it, Square has said they have started shipping copies of FFVII Remake early to distributors and they also posted this on twitter

and i just want to reiterate what it says Please if you get the game early don't post spoilers here lets respect each other as fans of the franchise and if there is something you really want to post REMEMBER to use your spoiler tags

and no photos either, lets give it at least a month

FullbringIchigo

GOOD NEWS i got a email from Amazon about FFVII Remake and it looks like it's going to arrive on time, guess this is thanks to Square letting places break the street date for dispatch

LieutenantFatman

Just been told it's been pre-ordered for me as a bday present, hurray! No idea when it will arrive but looking forward to it. I'll probably play Doom and Resi 3 first.

LieutenantFatman

FullbringIchigo

@LieutenantFatman well that's good, hopefully it will arrive on time

LN78

@FullbringIchigo I just got my shipping notification from Shopto. Should be with me on Saturday with any luck!!

LN78

FullbringIchigo

@LN78 that's great news, have fun

mookysam

Base just sent me an email saying they can't fulfill my preorder. Bit gutted as I placed the order months ago, but hopefully I can find a copy elsewhere.

Edited on by mookysam

Thank you NHS

PSN: mookysam

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam good luck

JohnnyShoulder

This came with this months issue of OPM:
Untitled

HYPE!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic