Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,661 to 2,674 of 2,674

RogerRoger

@KratosMD The DLC for Dragon Age II is short, but sweet. I snagged it all on PS3 this time last year, when they were part of a sale. I guess Sony are focusing all their discounts on PS4 now. Anyway, highly recommended if you can grab them, but see how you go.

As for Tomb Raider, don't worry, you'll get your money's worth. It's the biggest of the reboot trilogy, once you factor in all the DLC tombs (which you have). Hope you enjoy!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KratosMD

Just bought Tokyo Xanadu eX+ on the recent PS Store sale for only €13. I highly recommend buying this game for anyone who's a fan of the Nihon Falcom games (Trails of Cold Steel, Ys) or even the Persona series. I played about 10 hours of the Vita version and I loved it. Now that I have the PS4 version though, I'll play through the rest of the game with that version as it comes with more story content and side stories, as well as gameplay improvements. Although do keep in mind that it only comes with Japanese voice acting since it's pretty much a budget-budget game, lol. They didn't even release a physical version of the game here, so it's worth getting digitally even if you're a physical media collector.

KratosMD

KratosMD

Bought Guacamelee! 2 Complete Edition and Firewatch on the recent indie sale for €10 total. As I just recently finished the first Guacamelee, I was surprised to find the sequel so heavily discounted so I decided to buy the complete edition right away. I'm very excited to play this game! As for Firewatch, I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'm not a huge fan of walking simulators, but after having played Slender: The Arrival and finding out that Firewatch has a clear narrative (unlike most other walking simulators where you're just supposed to explore everything, which isn't compelling to me), I decided to get this game as well.

I'm also interested in buying Pyre but I haven't played any Supergiant Games yet (although I do own Bastion and Transistor, I just haven't played them yet) so I think I might need to do some research into that game if I still want to buy it.

KratosMD

Arugula

@KratosMD I'm also interested in Pyre. Banner Saga is a personal favourite and Pyre allegedly bears some similarities so I'd be interested next time it goes on sale.

Arugula

KratosMD

@Arugula Hmm.. I looked up some footage and Banner Saga reminds me more of grid-based tactical games such as Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics and so on. Pyre apparently lets you move around freely in the field.

For some reason the closest thing I can relate Pyre to would be League of Legends. There are two teams on the field with three squad members each (I don't actually remember if these were the exact numbers for LoL as well) and the objective is to take over the other team's "pyre". It looks like an incredibly unique game though, which is why I'm interested in getting it.

KratosMD

Arugula

Hm. Sounds very unique. I'll look into a little later though I already have Transistor and haven't yet played it so I should probably do that first and then see how I feel.

Arugula

Col_McCafferty

Just ordered Persona 5 from GAME. I have been considering this game ever since I got a PS4 back in early 2017 but was always put off, adamant that it wasn't my kind of game.

Rob from PlayStation Access gave it a great review last week and something clicked inside me of me and I decided to give it a try. Just under £30 brand new so happy with that.

Not sure when I will play it though, coming to the beginning of the end of AC Odyssey and got Days Gone going on as well.

Col_McCafferty

DonJorginho

Just bought Yakuza 0 babyyy, the journey in Kamurocho starts TONIGHT!

Untitled

Edited on by DonJorginho

DonJorginho

nessisonett

@DonJorginho Mr Libido is the greatest character of the generation, hands down.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Yennifer

Nier Automata

Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.

Kidfried

My purchases for this month:

Hyper Light Drifter
Donut County
Dishonored 2
Gorogoa

Kidfried

R1spam

@Kidfried enjoy gorogoa, I played on smartphone and it's truly beautiful!

R1spam

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic