Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 4,206

ZeroOverOne

Finally got Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. Remember playing this masterpiece as a kid and getting a heartbreak when a certain ***** decided to shoot my favorite boy. Favorite Call of Duty game up to this day and nothing changes that.

ZeroOverOne

JohnnyShoulder

@MightyDemon82 If you are thinking of trying to use two external drives for extended storage at the same time, then unfortunately that is not possible. This came up earlier today in fact.

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/help_and_troubleshooting/ps...

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

MightyDemon82

@JohnnyShoulder I'll get everything on the 4TB probably but I'd swap them out if I need more than that. Thanks though!

MightyDemon82

HallowMoonshadow

@RogerRoger yours and @Ralizah's praise for it is what definitely pushed me into getting it!

Not to mention I still have Ral's review of it bookmarked to read it fully (I stopped about less then halfway through) when I'm done with it.

Very atmospheric so far (I've played the first two levels). The music in particular really made me quite tense, especially with headphones on!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

carlos82

@BearsEatBeets when dealing with the Baker family it is amazing, the mold are pretty poor enemies unfortunately so the second half loses steam. I'd highly recommend the dlc as stuff like the bedroom, whilst short is brilliant.

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

carlos82

Speaking of Resident Evil, I've just picked up the RE3 remake and I'm enjoying it but wouldn't say its anywhere near as good as RE2. By all accounts the Nemesis only really stalks you in the streets but I'd already finished exploring them before he showed up so it was just a case of running straight to where I needed to be and press dodge occasionally. I will say the game looks gorgeous and the Easter eggs are fantastic, I love the Megaman statue.

When I get through with this I've also bought Control so have that waiting for me

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSVR_lover

I heard RE3 is no where near as good as RE2 so I am holding off on it. It’s maybe a game I get when the price gets a little lower.

Edited on by PSVR_lover

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

carlos82

@PSVR_lover so far it feels like it should have been packaged with or be dlc for RE2 as it plays like a third scenario, the Nemesis never stalks you like Mr X would and you're seemingly always well armed for whatever is ahead. I'm enjoying it but it's not as good as 2 as the survival horror aspect is diminished and it doesn't have the balance of RE4 when it comes to the action side. Well worth playing though at the right price

andreoni79

Amazon says my copy of TLOU 2 will arrive June 23. Meh.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Vahla_Hanesh

I recently got into playing a pile of Artifex Mundi HOP games that were on sale on PSN lately. Now usually I wouldn't bother with clicker games but I've found they're very good distraction and quite relaxing if you have stuff on your mind. I'd been exclusively playing loud bombastic games like FFVII Remake and RE2 and needed a mental break from the noise for a moment.
Has anyone else played any of these? They show up on the PSN sales quite often.

Vahla_Hanesh

Fight_Teza_Fight

Ended up going digital for The Last Of Us: Part 2, as I wanted to play it at midnight.
Wish I’d purchased it sooner...almost 100GB download.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

JohnnyShoulder

@Fight_Teza_Fight I'm tempted to sneak in an hour or so at midnight. I've got work later in the morning, but F it!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Fight_Teza_Fight

@JohnnyShoulder l don’t blame you. I ended up taking a holiday😅.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

JohnnyShoulder

@Fight_Teza_Fight I had last week off which I booked off ages ago, but couldn't take this week or next week as someone else is off. Should be able to sneak in a half sess now and again as it is pretty quiet. Hope you enjoy it mate!

GhostofJettatura

I have been a busy shopper for the PS4:

Medievil
Days Gone
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Judgment
God of War
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan

And of course Pre-Ordered a Disc copy of Ghost of Tsushima!

Got to go play some games now...

GhostofJettatura

Black_Swordsman

What Remains of Edith Finch, for just over £5. It got great reviews and was cheap so I was keen to get and play it.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Fight_Teza_Fight

@JohnnyShoulder Cheers mate. Loving it. I’ve been banking my holidays for my wedding, but this is just as important.

Just don’t tell the missus👀.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

JohnnyShoulder

@Fight_Teza_Fight I would argue that this is more important than your wedding! Might explain why I'm still single... 🤔😂

PSVR_lover

Bought Dead or Alive 6 it’s not too bad. Not great but the story mode is fun.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic