Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 2,289

themcnoisy

@Elodin What one did you buy in the end?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Jaz007 Roger that. I will start perfecting my combos.

kyleforrester87

For some stupid reason I got the Dark Souls remaster. I still have to finish Sekiro so I dont know how that is going to work out. I even watched a video and thought "do I really want to open this can of worms?"

I'll see how it goes lol. At least in Dark Souls you can grind your way to victory...kinda.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy The DMC and Bayonetta games always seem like they should be fun but I never enjoy them. I loved Transformers and Vanquish though so it's not exactly that brand of game play I'm against.

I dunno.

kyleforrester87

KALofKRYPTON

@kyleforrester87 Vanquish was brilliant! As was Transformers (if we're talking about Devastation).

I was quite hopeful that Platinum's Turtles game would've been great - but it actually looked pretty cumbersome compared to their previous games.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

kyleforrester87

@KALofKRYPTON Yeah Devastation (although Fall of Cybertron was also pretty great and I even have a soft spot for Rise of the Dark Spark). Vanquish was the nuts, busting out your sniper rifle in midair slowmo, blasting a robots head off.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

KALofKRYPTON

@kyleforrester87 I actually didn't spend a huge amount of time with the Cybertron games. Mostly played them in a 'pass-the-pad' fashion over beers.

I traded Devastation a little while ago - may get it again and do runs with the other characters. Damned shame there was never any Decepticon DLC for it.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

MaccaMUFC

Bought the HZD add-on The Frozen Wilds last night with 15 minutes to go before the sale ended. I’ve barely started the main game but it seemed like a good offer from what I’ve read about it.

MaccaMUFC

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 @KALofKRYPTON Transformers was alright, vanquish was decent but more of a shooter.

I think as my memory isn't the best I forget what buttons do what and end up trying everything and mastering nothing. Then I get frustrated. Will play more later this weekend.

Elodin

Went with far cry 5. Not sure if I'll jump right in. I have Nier to finish, but after watching many a videos I decided on that. Too good of deal to pass up.

Elodin

JohnnyShoulder

@Elodin Good choice, hope you enjoy it! Think I'm about half way through it, will get back to it after I've finished Sekiro. You played any of the other Far Cry games?

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Elodin

@JohnnyShoulder I played far cry 3 and had a great time with that game. I like the idea of companions and the ability to upgrade them and choose different ones for different situations. Thanks again for the advice.

Elodin

JamesTheElite

I got Mortal Kombat 11 and Days Gone and I can’t wait to buy Rage 2, so I can stream it on my YouTube channel.

Edited on by JamesTheElite

JamesTheElite

JamesTheElite

I got that game to and the frozen wilds dlc but I never finished the game ever since @MaccaMUFC

JamesTheElite

Tasuki

Snagged Sims 4 as part of the Flash Sale for $10. Been wanting to play The Sims as of late and without a PC it's kinda hard. For 10 bucks I figured what the heck.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

kyleforrester87

I just got Dark Souls 2 for £8.99 in the sale, not ready to play it yet but beats paying £20 or whatever down the line.

I did already buy a hard copy once upon a time but traded it in. I’ve manned up since then I hope.

kyleforrester87

LaJettatura

Days Gone

and I bought a copy of Driveclub for peanuts, but servers shutting down....

Steam: Lee Marvin's Ghost

PSN: LaJettatura

dellyrascal

Just picked up SIms 4 on my US account, for the princely sum of £6:16... bought a £10 US card at PC Game Supply for under £8 and away i go..

For that price, ya cant argue...

I stood there chattering in excitement, like a necrophile at a bus crash....

PSN: dellyrascal | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic