Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 2,306

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Do you have a death wish? Loads of content with all the DLC, which is probs better than the main game. Not a bad game by any means but defo my least favourite game in the series. Some of the bosses are complete duffers lol.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

PSVR_lover

I bought Death Mark. Kinda cool in an indie sort of way.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Thrillho

Yakuza 6 (£20) in the Big in Japan sale even if I have so many other Yakuza games to get through first. Plus Mutant Year Zero on sale (£19) and the Surviving Mars DLC (£18) after they released the second big update which looks great (and that was only just more expensive than buying the new DLC alone).

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

Jurassic World Evolution. Been fancying something like this for awhile now and it was in the latest ps store sale for 16 quid.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder I thought it was a fun enough game. Getting each “faction” happy could get a bit annoying (some tasks are so hard that I would just cancel them straight off).

The geography of levels could be annoying at times, particularly if you need to change something to hit a 5* rating but there’s no space to fit it in; having room for the monorail (once unlocked) can be really hard to judge.

Thrillho

QualityGeezer

Finally bought summerset. Got the collectors edition with statue for £30 in game

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Yeah I already had to restart the level as my first building i built I placed on the wrong side of the fence and couldn't place a path to connect it to the others lol. I'm enjoying it, quite a mellow experience so far on a lazy sunday. I've missed a couple of the help tips that have come up and couldn't find a way to view them, so had to Google a few things.

xIFoxHound

Just bought the Dishonoured collection. Left it for too long, eager to get stuck in now that I’ve platinumed Days Gone!

xIFoxHound

PSN: xIFoxHound

Simon_Fitzgerald

I just picked up the Spyro reignited collection, Hand of Fate 2 and Dead Cells in the sale.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6

Elodin

@QualityGeezer haven't played eso since the base game. Still viable for a solo player? might pick up an expansion or 2 if so.

Elodin

andreoni79

Dead Island Riptide for € 5
I liked the first one on 360 and loved Dying Light on PS4 so I got it.
I started a new game hours ago just to check the graphics and only now, at 1.47 am, I've realized tomorrow is another working day! Better turn it off...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Trotterwatch

The Messenger, Shovel Knight Trove, For the The King and Slay the Spire.

Trotterwatch

themcnoisy

Traded in Burnout Paradise, Zelda BOTW and a fiver in for...

Team Sonic Racing and Williams Pinball Classics.

Awesome see you on the racetrack @Quintumply @RogerRoger

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

Untitled

And since I had tons of points with GAME Elite, all of the above was free.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

I finally bought Shovel Knight two days ago. I'll delay posting my thoughts on the game until I at least finished it. I'm at pretty much 80% of the main campaign, but I still need to let it sink in some more.

Short version: liked some stuff, hated some stuff.

Kidfried

DerMeister

Bought Monster Hunter World, and spent most of today playing it with friends. Pretty fun, but I need to get used to it.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic