Forums

Topic: The trophy discussion thread.

Posts 221 to 240 of 311

0ld_boy

Latest Plat is Nier: Automata and I really enjoyed unlocking that one.
Usually I'm not so over[Z]ealous in trophy hunting.
Tho it is strangely addictive, much more than I like to admit...
Most proud I am for Valkyria Chronicles, truly one of my most fav video games and the 1st time around it didn't have trophies.
The hardest for me was probably Arkham Knight and that Brutality 101 was quite a piece of work

0ld_boy

vegeta11

I'm a little late on this but during the week I finished plat #41 Far Cry Primal (#8 for the year). I'm closing in on my 12 goal and I have both Darksiders Warmastered and Injutice 2 within striking distance. Although I think this weekend I'm going to finally snag the easy plat of playing through Batman TellTale since they announced season 2 starts next month and I haven't played through the first one yet. Also been back playing Skyrim, the first two hours were a struggle for me and caused me to put it down for months but now I'm actually enjoying it.

vegeta11

PSN: vegeta11

Reanfan7

W00t! I earned the platinum trophy for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2! It's only my second platinum trophy thus-far.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com Soon to be TheGamerResort.

Stats
Reviews: 548
Features: 206
Developer's Interviews: 41

Twitter:

Fooligan

I just got the platinum trophy for Nier Automata! Such a good game. I gave up my save to help others in need too. I needed A LOT of help myself, so I felt it was right to give back. If you see Fooligan (of course) when it's your turn to finish the game, that was me.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Feena

I finally got the platinum trophy for Persona 5! It was so time consuming ;_; I enjoyed the NG+ cause it let me follow the confidant stories I wasn't able to see the first time around, but doing the same palaces again, with how structured they are non in P5, was kind of a drag.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

johncalmc

Got the platinum in Aven Colony while I was reviewing it. Working on the platinum for Broken Sword 5 between bouts of Final Fantasy XIV (no platinum aspirations for that one).

johncalmc

Twitter:

JoeBlogs

The plat for The Walking Dead Season 3 is ridiculously easy to get. As far as I could tell, I got it just for completing all the episodes.

JoeBlogs

Reanfan7

Holy COW I FINALLY earned the trophy for beating Gabriel Celeste in Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International. He is SO much stronger than he was in SO1-3. I barely managed to beat him and ONLY because I focused all of my efforts on a single character's equipment to make that character almost completely immune to all of Gabe's attacks. It's one of my rarest trophies with under a 3% achievement rate.

Edited on by Reanfan7

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com Soon to be TheGamerResort.

Stats
Reviews: 548
Features: 206
Developer's Interviews: 41

Twitter:

booshy89

@JoeBlogs That's pretty much every Telltale game mate - considering some of them are ace stories too, they're a bit of a dream for a trophy lover!
Can be a bit hit and miss though!

http://psnprofiles.com/booshy_89

PSN: booshy_89 | Twitter:

JoeBlogs

@booshy89 Hmm... I played the other two WD series and I didn't get the plats, so I must have missed sth.

JoeBlogs

booshy89

@JoeBlogs S1 should have done - it's literally just complete all the chapters if you look at the trophy list?
S2 doesn't have a platinum for some reason though, but it's still a 100% for just completing it.

JoeBlogs

@booshy89 Weird. I definitely played through all the chapters for S1 on ps3 as and when they were released, but I've only ever got 1 platinum (for season 3 on ps4). I didn't get a trophy for beating Uncharted 4 on 'hard' difficulty either, so I guess these things go wrong from time to time. Luckily, I'm not all that bothered about trophies anyway.

JoeBlogs

DerMeister

With Crash 3's platinum, I now have all the platinums for the N.Sane Trilogy, making my 15th, 16th, and 17th platinums.

I don't have the trophy for Stormy Ascent's relic, but I think I can live with that.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

booshy89

@DerMeister Good effort again sir!
I'm sure that relic will come a-calling some day - probably need a little break for now though.

Quintumply

Don't normally post in this thread but I just thought I'd mention that Undertale has an extremely easy platinum. I don't think trophies should be your primary reason to play it (as it is a wonderful little game regardless) but if you're after an easy plat, Undertale will serve you well.

P.S. I now have four platinums, hooray!

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

@Quintumply Yeah I saw that you got the plat today and figured it must have been an easy one lol. How long did it take you to complete? I'm at about 120 minutes or something. Not sure how much there is to it.

It'll be my 4th too :')

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Th3solution

@Quintumply Good to hear I'll at least get some trophies out of it. I have to be honest, I'm a little underwhelmed so far by Undertale. I can't yet tell why it is so universally praised. I'm glad to get the trophies, but I may not go for the platinum if it doesn't start to pick up. (I'm about an hour into it)

If the other guy is getting better, then you'd better be getting better faster than he's getting better, or you're getting worse.

Kidfried

@Th3solution Game will get better the farther you come. I remember the introduction to be a bore in comparison to latter gameplay.

Regard my dear
It's all downhill from here

Th3solution

@Kidfried Ok, I may try again. I keep hearing the love for this game, so I can't imagine its a bad game, but other games are tempting me away from it. I'll put it in the rotation.

If the other guy is getting better, then you'd better be getting better faster than he's getting better, or you're getting worse.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic