Forums

Topic: Rocket League | OT | Ole! Ole! Ole!

Posts 81 to 88 of 88

themcnoisy

@Tasuki: I found basketball to be luck based rather than skill in as much as you just whack it in the air from wherever you are as the scoring area is too big. I would also prefer to have a couple of ramps leading to the basket around halfway to help people to alleyoop who are crap at boost flying (like me).

With the base game, Ive found my level on standard doubles at about 3 levels into the first star online - pretty happy, I thought I would struggle but seemingly everyone in that area has moments of class and moments of madness. Perfect difficulty for me.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Jaster1990

I got this game of playstation plus when it first came out and its one of my favourites. Considering I don't like football or sports its a surprise I've probably sunk more hours into this than I have the witcher 3. I also like the regular updates and new game modes they keep adding.

Anyone got the hang of drop zone yet?

Jaster1990

themcnoisy

@Jaster1990 yup, we have a regular meet up in the forums on a Tuesday. We played elimination dropshot invented by @heydrumstickguy to join have a look under online communities in these forums and send me an FR to join the clan / group / gang / team / heroes!

Victor_Meldrew

What happened to one thread per game lol someone doesn't like soccer

Victor_Meldrew

themcnoisy

So the new updates been announced for later this month and I would like some easy to remedy updates.

1) a change to kickoffs in some arenas. The usual boost to the centre and easy early goals has gotten pretty old. Some occassional different ball and player positions would be nice.

2) Better stat monitoring, totally fed up of saves and shots not counting.

3) A bigger degree alteration to the follow camera so it can face up more. I cant use ball cam as it makes me feel ill. The options are great woth fov and angles but on follow cam it always faces slightly down regardless of alterations.

4) Inventory management so you can lock stuff away and have stuff in a duplicate folder etc

5) The end game screen to stay on for longer. The 60 seconds isnt enough sometimes. (You know what i mean if you play)

6) The league levels to be a bit more generous. Ive read a report and there are too many gamers in the bottom 9 groupings (like 85%) its a bit disheartening even with the amount of practice to be languishing in gold 1 or silver 2 or 3 when in reality your an average to good player.

BowTiesAreCool

PATRICK1939 if anyone fancies a game/team in the next week or so!

BowTiesAreCool

themcnoisy

5th Anniversary of Rocket League on the 7th of July. What a game!

To celebrate there is a special event being held in game between the 30th of June and the 13th of July. Which culminates in the end of the season and current rocket pass. @get2sammyb @Quintumply @ShogunRok @LiamCroft worth reporting it?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.