Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 521 to 524 of 524

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yes, I have played LEGO DC Super-Villains and yes, it's definitely worth getting if you're a fan of the source material. It also helps not to have played a LEGO game for a while, as they're all quite samey at their core, but nevertheless are charming, simple-to-play collectathons.

Aside from a few bugs common to the series (like a couple loading errors when in the massive hub world; nothing game-breaking) you'll have a brilliant time.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well i'm a HUGE DC fan and i actually haven't played a LEGO game since LEGO Harry Potter collection released back in 2016

Jeremy Brett is still the DEFINITIVE Sherlock

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make it's own judgments" - Zefram Cochran

"Hello there!" - Obi Wan Kenobi

it may be multiplatform now but Final Fantasy & PlayStation will always go hand in hand

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Oh, then absolutely, recommended. I hadn't played a LEGO game since 2016 either and every couple years is about right for picking up another one, since they're all quite samey.

You'll love it for the fan service, no question.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@get2sammyb i'm not sure if this is the right place BUT there has been an update for Dante's theme in DMC5, it seems they are re-recording it with a new singer, it's the same song just different vocals http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/12/06/devil-ma...

Jeremy Brett is still the DEFINITIVE Sherlock

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man and let history make it's own judgments" - Zefram Cochran

"Hello there!" - Obi Wan Kenobi

it may be multiplatform now but Final Fantasy & PlayStation will always go hand in hand

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic