Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,795

FullbringIchigo

@get2sammyb well what i read it plays along with the show so maybe they can't send out codes yet

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

WebHead

Man I hope in March or April we get some first party showcase event or video showing off and giving dates of all the announced first party games. I get sony is in PS5 mode but this radio silence is killing me.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Fight_Teza_Fight

I doubt Push Square will report on this due to the NDA, but someone was able to recreate the opening 30 seconds of P.T. in Dreams.

https://twitter.com/sergeantbike/status/1086841845009793024

The tweet will likely get taken down soon as a Mm employee has asked the creator to take it down.
Unbelievable... .
At this point I hope the game gets pushed to the PS5. I fear the game will be sent out to die this late into the console cycle.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

WebHead

Not fond of the cold shoulder treatment we have been getting. Think Sony took the psx 2017 and e3 2018 backlash rather personally?

WebHead

WebHead

@Frigate I like it to an extend but i feel its been too long. I get why. There's been delays for days gone and dreams and ps5 is rumored to have been planned for 2019 but likely delayed to 2020 so they likely have had to reshuffle things.

Stilli hope they get that the longer this goes the higher expectations get.

WebHead

Sanquine

Somebody want to play apex legends? Need some good teamplay

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

RR529

Decided to move my PS4 from the 720p TV I have in my room to the 4K TV in the living room. I won't be able to play it quite as often this way, but my goodness is it absolutely stunning. I played around in Spider-Man a bit today and with HDR enabled it almost looked next-gen compared to what I'm used to. I can't possibly imagine what things look like on a Pro, or what PS5 will look like.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Kidfried

@RR529 I remember buying my first HD, going from roughly 480p to 1080p in 2012. That was so bizarre, especially as I could suddenly actually read in-game subtitles.

Felt like a leap of three generations.

Now, I'm spoiled though. I can't imagine even playing on a 720p screen.

Kidfried

RR529

@Kidfried, I mean 720p is certainly acceptable (it's still HD, just not as HD), especially since the TV in my room is a bit smaller as well (32 inches, rather than the living room TV is 50-something inches), but it's definitely a nice change I admit (though I'm pinning it more on the HDR rather than the simple up in pixel count, though that obviously plays a part).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Octane

So my PS4 has been making strange clicking sounds whenever I install a new game. Has anyone else encountered that problem before?

Octane

redd214

@Octane Yeah we had that happen with one of our slims last year. But only when installing a disc game. Thankfully was still under warranty so sent it in and got it back in a couple weeks, no issues since. Which model do you have OG, Slim, or Pro.

redd214

Octane

@redd214 OG. I know the hard drive can make a lot of noise, but I hadn't heard this sound before.

Octane

Th3solution

@Octane Ah man, that sucks. I hope it can last until PS5. That’s my worst fear — that my PS4 dies in the next year and I have to make the decision to invest in fixing or buying another PS4, or just wait until the [backwards compatible] PS5.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Octane

@Th3solution I'm certain it's only the HDD, but I don't want to replace it yet. Maybe I should get a cheap 500GB HDD as a temporary solution; because I was actually planning on waiting a year or two until the 2TB SSDs have come down in price.

It's still working though; but maybe a quick back-up wouldn't be out of place considering the circumstances...

Octane

Octane

@kyleforrester87 I don't want to disturb the roaches.

Vents are fine by the way; it's just the HDD making hard clicking noises

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic