Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 541 to 543 of 543

KratosMD

Weird, I'm starting to see Tales of Berseria show up as a 'PlayStation Hits' title around online stores now, but I don't think there's been a formal announcement about it so far. I also didn't know that the game sold well enough to be included in the program. It's apparently going to be re-released at the end of the month (25th January according to one store).

Not that I'm complaining since I've actually wanted to pick this game up for a cheaper price. I just don't know whether to believe this or not, but three online stores in my country have already put up a new page for the game with an updated 'PlayStation Hits' picture so it seems fairly credible. Although I thought that games for PlayStation Hits usually come out in bulks, which is why this feels weird for me.

Edited on by KratosMD

Best games as voted by the PushSquare community:
PS1: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Forum GOTY 2018 winners: 1) God of War 2) Marvel's Spider-Man 3) Red Dead Redemption II

WebHead

Man I hope in March or April we get some first party showcase event or video showing off and giving dates of all the announced first party games. I get sony is in PS5 mode but this radio silence is killing me.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic