Forums

Topic: Dark Souls 3 | OT | Come Ashen Ones

Posts 121 to 140 of 205

Hego

Got pretty wrecked by the area really :/ think I made a mistake in not using the souls from Wolnir fight to level up, so I've gone from being possible over leveled to quite under levelled very quickly! Or maybe I just suck

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Mega-Gazz

@Hego: You have to hide behind the trees or instant death. Then there's the crabs, while still having to hide. It's brutal.

Mega-Gazz

Victor_Meldrew

Does III have the Chameleon spell? Only one I ever bothered to use.

Victor_Meldrew

Hego

@Mega-Gazz: Ya figured out the tree trick and I've evaded the crabs so far, it's more that boss fight destroyed in two hits and the enemies in the hole in the lake destroyed me several times. Had to just make a death run to get the it they were guarding!

Hego

Mega-Gazz

@Hego: ah, I didn't do the boss. Got two bonfires underneath, but as soon as I found the chair gem I turned around and went the other way to get the Giants coal so I can use either that or a lightning enchant (I'm doing faith-melee so either of those give me faith scaling)

Mega-Gazz

Hego

Beat the the boss there, he's easy enough if you have a summon to distract him.

Hego

Mega-Gazz

The approach to anor londo is also kinda nuts with being pelletted with great arrows. I had to sprint past them in the end.

Edited on by Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz

Kai_

@Bad-MuthaAdebisi: Yup, you get it about half way through, but it's potentially easy to miss and reliant on quest progression.

I finished the game today. It was pretty amazing.

Kai_

Johnnycide

Just stopped by this topic to invite Irithyll Dungeon to bite me. #^£& that area.

Johnnycide

kyleforrester87

@consolfreak1982: Yeah it's a bit of a difficulty spike. I found it easiest to keep plenty of distance without locking on to stay just out of range of his combos and then running in to take 1 hit. Don't get greedy and it's not too bad really.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Mega-Gazz

Just did old demon king in smoldering Lake. Was quite amusing since you can literally hide behind a tree, run out and do one or two attacks, then hide behind tree again, with all the time you want to cast slow spells like gheal

Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz

@kyleforrester87: have you done the pontiff yet? I found him quite hard, but in the end he was block able and vulnerable to circling around.

Mega-Gazz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.