Forums

Topic: Playstation 3 Only 3 Million Units Away From X360 Worldwide As Of Now!

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

CanisWolfred

Whoopdeedo.jpg

BTW, I need to turn safe search back on more often. I found the most terrifying image when I looked up "whoopdeedoo". Seriously.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

lipnox

im sure that remaining 3 million is because of RROD, I dont even own a 360 anymore and Ive had 3 different ones since its launch and considering how common RROD is compared to PS3 faults playstations probably 5 million atleast ahead.

But it doesnt matter, we love our ps3s because, well just look at the thing its amazing, plays all the great ps1 games, connects perfectly with our psps, plays 3d bluerays, has a much more diverse lineup of exclusives, and aside from perhaps pricing a bit too strict and removing ps2 backward compatability im sure most of us would agree ps3 at this point is by far the best non pc console to play video games on.

Same as always. All bark, and no bite!

din_djinn

Former 360 owner.  Only switched to PS3 because A> RROD and B> could not find a non-modded 360 in China.  I probably will never go back to the 360, have no need for 2 systems as there is sufficient good gaming on either one to occupy the free time I have.  BUT, while I have no problems with PSN, it still isn't as good as Xbox Live.  I wish Sony had included a cheap headset with all PS3... but I don't miss all the childish talk on XBL, so that part is a toss up.

din_djinn

lipnox

everyone that has headsets on ps3 doesnt turn them on because Playstation gamers dont like yelling at there tv like 12 year olds. mind you I rather enjoy trash talking so just knowing they could hear me was more then enough enjoyment.

For me PSN allows me to easily transfer my DLC to another console without calling microsoft and waiting months for it to be fixed. Uncharted 2 worked fine for my gaming needs and since I was a 360 person I found uncharted 2 worked much better online then gears of war 2 did at each of there releases (and in gears of war 2's case it never worked properly for me) I find 360 suffers from HOST advantage in far too many games I had played online and I would die despite shooting first and hitting pure headshot. Plus Playstation gets HOME, most people probably hate it but for me its one of the biggest reasons I bought my ps3, and the feature I was most excited to try when I booted my ps3 up.

Slapshot

@lipnox... glad to see some Home love around here. I actually enjoy just wondering around in Home (wich my robopet following behind) and talking to random people. Novus Prime is a blast as well.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

PSN: crossed23 | Twitter:

ItsFuzzyPickles

After all Sony has done for it's consumers since late 2008, they deserve to go above the Xbox 360 in sales. So far, my PS3 has been getting a lot of love.

ItsFuzzyPickles

PSN: Limelight788 | Twitter:

lipnox

I always support the underdogg because they always try harder.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.