Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 201 to 205 of 205

Tasuki

@CrashAndMii I am sorry only one account per user within the network. Just use the same login/account you use on NL. If you wish to discuss further please use the contact form below.

Thanks for understanding

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Baitsausage

Hey guys, I've been on here a little while (in the shadows) and I've even played with a few of you! However, I figured it was high time I actually posted on here!
My name is Rhys (as in 'He Who Possesses The Pieces') and my PSN ID is Baitsausage. Feel free to add me, if you see that I have a game that we share and you fancy playing I'll go so far as to redownload a good 80% of them again just for that! I'm currently trying to double down my efforts to actually finish the games I play as I've got an awful habit of just going off piste at the moment.

Baitsausage

BezBot

Hello! Since I just started getting PS Plus again, I think it's about time to start using it and get friends to play with. My PSN ID is Bez_bot and I have lots of games to play so add me if you want!

BezBot

PSN: bez_bot | Twitter:

RancidVomit86

My wife is on more than I am but add me sometime

PSN ID: RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

YeYa

Hey guys! You can add me at YeYa_3
Just put that you are from PushSquare.

Edited on by YeYa

YeYa

PSN: YeYa_3

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic