Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 671

Mega-Gazz

What time on the 11th? I see 9pm but what time zone?

Mega-Gazz

Victor_Meldrew

I'm currently only dabbling on destiny with remote play through my Vita in the Azores lol pretty useless, I'm back in the UK on the 6th and I'll playing it probably all day all week.

Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

@kyleforrester87 sure, I'd say crota is easier but VoG is more straight forward, rewards might be interesting post the 8th update

Victor_Meldrew

kyleforrester87

@Bad-MuthaAdebisi: I'll do either having only done each once or twice. That said I do find VOG more enjoyable. I'll be suprised if we can get our act together well enough to beat the final boss, like! So lets stick to VOG unless its make or break for others.

So thats 3 down for the 11th @ 9PM GMT for VOG

Anyone else fancy it? Would be nice to get 4 definites

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Mega-Gazz

I would, but live in Canada. I'll be 4-5hrs behind and kids don't go to bed till 8.30 EST. Another time.

Mega-Gazz

themcnoisy

I'm still running tomorrow if anyone fancies it @Mega-Gazz I'm in the same boat. That's why its 9pm gmt.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

@Mega-Gazz: That's a shame. 9pm GMT works for me on a Friday as it means I've still time for a sneaky beer after work. Kids? ahhh..maybe one day!

@themcnoisy goodluck for tomorrow, didn't mean to jump in on your plans - just didn't seem to have many who were confirmed and it's due up tomorrow. Shame I can't make it You gunna be around next Friday if tomorrow doesnt pan out?

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Reckon our kid will drop next week so wouldn't want to plan anything. The wife's in for sweeps on Monday. Don't ask. Don't worry about jumping in - its everyone's thread - now that you have bad mutha in your team that's a coup he's really good like Wesker, Riscazz and you. Roberts good as well he was hitting double my kills last time out. This is the forum dream team so far Riscazz, Bad Mutha, Wesker, Kyle, Shogunrok and Mead. Ain't played destiny with Bamozzy yet and Alex needs to up his gear I'm easily the worst - but have great time keeping. Just like real life.

Wesker

@themcnoisy: That's nice of you to say , but it makes a pretty big difference when I'm fighting with a maxed out legendary hand cannon and Galahorn, and you've got Universal Remote and a blue rocket launcher

Wesker

BAMozzy

I like to think that I am good at Destiny - I have around 1600hrs on the XB1 version - beaten Atheon, Crota and Skolas multiple times on Hard mode got every exotic and raid items (inc Vex and Necrochasm). Also taken many novices through all of these too.
I do know however that my PS4 Hunter though is not as well equipped so may not be quite as formidable. That being said, I know the mechanics, where to be, what to expect next, the routes etc and can use the relic (or Sword in Crota) so despite not having the best equipment, I do have a lot of experience.
What's most important though is having a good time and laugh with the rest of the fireteam!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Its_badW0lf

@themcnoisy: Mate, I am honored! We had great fun in Crota last time, and I think we all remeber the time when Mead saved our arses single handedly the first time we ran VoG right? I'm in it for the epic value of these great moments.

That said, still can't make it this Friday, but I'll be around on the 11th @kyleforrester87 so save me a place, as for Crota or VoG, I'd run anything but I'm keener on VoG because I still want my Fatebringer and Vision of Confluence. Yes they will be useless after, but I spent a whole year trying to get them and I'm not giving up just yet. I'll probably dismantle them after. Revenge!

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

kyleforrester87

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Nice, I think between us we'll just about remember our way through the maze (although I think you've run it plenty of times since so you're probably a master now)

That's 4 in for Friday 11th @ 9pm GMT with a ? over McNoisy for VOG

@MANozzy? @ShogunRok? Anyone else?

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: So the raids on Saturday... Hmmm. That's do able.

@ShogunRok @Bamozzy you guys down for that? Crotas end on Friday the 11th or VOG tonight? Will run level 32 poe instead tonight if we change and temple of Osiris as well

Edited on by themcnoisy

BAMozzy

I am happy to run either raid or PoE (although I am a bit under level for that) but I am not interested n the ToO.

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx Fatebringer can only drop at the 'Templar' stage of the Hard VoG. Its my favourite legendary weapon still and the only one I have used Etheric Light on to ascend to 365. I can't see me dismantling it as it will still be useful for yr1 activities.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.