Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy is the fifth entry in the one-to-four player, puzzle platforming adventure series, from Finland based developer, Frozenbyte. After attending a celebration at Astral Academy and being framed for destroying the village, our three heroes, Amedeus the wizard, Zoya the thief, and Pontius the knight,...
Getting a pizza the action
If you need a fourth member for your weekly Trine team, maybe don’t rely on the pizza delivery guy. That’s the unlikely alliance depicted in this awkward Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy trailer from the THQ Nordic livestream earlier this week. The video is designed to underline the game’s capacity as a couch co-op...
Pontius the Knight gets his own trailer
The latest entry in Frozenbyte's co-op fantasy series is just around the corner. Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy was announced earlier this year, and now publisher THQ Nordic has confirmed when we'll all get to play it. The game is just a few weeks away, launching on PS5 and PS4 on 31st August 2023. In...
Back in familiar territory
The Trine series has been around for nearly 15 years, releasing four pretty puzzle platformers of varying quality in that time. The third game attempted to bring the beloved character-swapping action to a 3D plane. When that didn't work out, the follow-up returned to the side-scrolling action beloved by fans, and...
Trine 5 will take Amadeus the Wizard, Zoya the Thief, and Pontius the Knight on their most action-packed journey yet!
With their reputations tarnished, loved ones in danger, and their own magical powers at stake, the Heroes of Trine must reunite to push back a fearsome Clockwork army and bring peace and justice to the land!
Traverse breathtaking 2.5D landscapes in Trine's deepest and visually richest chapter to date, with an all new cast of characters - some friends, some foes, but all unforgettable.
Whether by yourself or playing with up to three friends in online and local co-op, the upgraded puzzle difficulty system keeps things fresh, adapting the challenge to the number of players.
Level up the heroes' abilities with the all-new skill quest system, growing their legend as they are once again united by… the Trine!
- 2.5D adventure with world-renowned puzzle platformer action
- Combine forces in 1-4 players (single player, local and online co-op)
- Accessibility and replayability through an adaptive difficulty system for both combat and puzzles
- Beautiful fantasy world with stunning visuals
- New combat system and tense boss encounters
- Fairytale soundtrack, as well as a voice cast of returning favourites and charming new additions
- Character-specific skill quest system adds greater depth and playstyle variety than ever before
- Trine's most epic tale yet, with more levels, puzzles, and battles than previous entries
- Express yourself - deck the heroes of Trine out in customizable outfits
- Bring the kingdom back from the verge of clockwork oblivion in Trine's most magical story, with fiendish villains and memorable allies