- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 27th May 2022
- 27th May 2022
- Kao the Kangaroo
- 3D, Cute, Animals, Family, Single Player
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 60FPS, HDR
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Switch
Review Kao the Kangaroo (PS5) - A Fun But Flawed Platforming Throwback
Like the world's slowest boomerang, Kao the Kangaroo has returned to PlayStation after nearly 20 years. The series made its arrival during the early noughties, back when everyone wanted a slice of the mascot platformer pie. This kangaroo with boxing gloves and a stretchy neck didn't quite reach the same heights as his genre...
About The Game
Kao the Kangaroo is a beautiful 3D platformer jam-packed with fun, exploration, adventure, and mystery! Join Kao, the feisty furball, as he embarks on an unforgettable quest to uncover the secrets surrounding the disappearance of his father. He’ll traverse rich environments, filled with hazards, puzzles, and foes. Each turn uncovers another clue as well as revealing a secret world bubbling under the surface.
- A love letter to the golden age of 3D platformers, Kao the Kangaroo is packed with pulsating platforming action, cool combat, and more!
- Beautiful and bright diverse worlds packed with secrets and fun just waiting to be explored
- A memorable cast of characters, both good guys and bad guys, that breathe life into the world!
- Join Kao in an epic story as he searches for his missing father while learning about himself along the way
- Master and uncover the truth around ancient elemental powers held within a pair of magical boxing gloves
- Accessible and engaging gameplay that’s fun for all ages!
- Unique boss battles with their own style and offense that will test Kao’s abilities!
- A character-driven 3D platformer starring the cheeky, determined, feisty furball Kao as he embarks on a life-changing journey
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...