- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 25th Sep 2018
- 25th Sep 2018
PlayStation Plus Extra (Subscription)
- 13th Jun 2022
- Indie, Single Player, 2D, Metroidvania, Animals
- Controller Support
- DualShock 4
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Breaking souls at its finest
Republished on Wednesday 28th October 2020: We're bringing this review back from the archives following the announcement of November's PlayStation Plus lineup. The original text follows. Take a deep breath before you take on this deceivingly simple game because Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition everything but an empty...
About The Game
Descend into the world of Hollow Knight! The award winning action adventure of insects and heroes. Explore twisting caverns, ancient cities and deadly wastes. Battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs. Uncover ancient history and solve the mysteries buried at the kingdom's heart.
Hollow Knight Voidheart Edition includes:
- The original, award winning, action adventure.
- 4 giant Content Packs, built in at launch, expanding the game with all new quests, terrifying boss fights and striking new abilities.
- Classic side-scrolling action, with all the modern trimmings.
- Forge your own path! The world of Hallownest is expansive and open.
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities!
- Equip Charms! Ancient relics that offer bizarre new powers and abilities.
- An enormous cast of cute and creepy characters all brought to life with traditional 2D frame-by-frame animation.
- An epic orchestral score, with over 40 tracks!
- Over 150 enemies with 40 epic bosses!