Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 3,152

MightyDemon82

Still loving taking snaps in this wonderful game. When can we start posting spoiler filled pics?

Untitled

MightyDemon82

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Beautiful work, and perfect timing! Definitely a contender, thanks for sharing!

Not sure about spoiler screencaps. I mean, it's been a couple months now, right? But I also know that a lot of folks around here still haven't played the game, and intend to soon.

Maybe us discussing this will give enough of a heads-up that spoilers might be coming soon.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

MightyDemon82

@RogerRoger Thanks,
I'm happy to wait and it gives me more time to take more. I seriously need to curate my photos though, as I'm over the 300 mark now 😲.

MightyDemon82

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Sweet, nice haul. If you hit 431 you'll have me beat (although a lot of mine are duplicates with minor lighting or filter changes, so you might've passed me already, in terms of original shots)!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

MightyDemon82

@RogerRoger Holy Moly. That's a lot, I'd love to do a new playthrough to get some shots of things I missed like Varl's beard 😂!

MightyDemon82

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Same, although not for Varl's beard; I prefer him clean-shaven!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Some scattered postcards from a brick-shaped galaxy far, far away...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

nomither6

@RogerRoger sheesh! , nice pictures . i 200% completed the game yesterday morning after chugging through the incessant crashes on ps5. it’s a really photogenic game nonetheless, the graphics will never age bad

Edited on by nomither6

nomither6

RogerRoger

@nomither6 Thank you and yeah, it's a shame Arkham Knight is so often overlooked whilst discussing the best visuals of the PS4 era. Particularly since it was a relatively early PS4 game, and yet still looks utterly superb by today's standards. Congratulations on your 200% but I'm sorry to hear it crashes a lot on PS5. I'm playing it on my PS4 Pro and it's always been pretty stable for me.

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger I can also confirm it does crash occasionally on PS5. It is remarkably good looking as well, despite the fact it’s rather blurry at times due to whatever post-processing they use.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I can only apologise. I mean, this is the game that got me started with all this Photo Mode malarkey to begin with, so I guess it's only natural, but still.

Switching to a different batsuit every session isn't helping, either!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger I’ve only messed about with the photo mode during the postgame, I totally forgot about it during the main story!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by nessisonett

RogerRoger

@nessisonett It's easily done, given that it's one of those early Photo Modes without a dedicated button. I love the shots you have captured, though! The second, third and fifth are outstanding!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

At the risk of overloading the page, and with apologies if I do...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

These are very selective highlights. I have more, but will space 'em out.

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger That one with the red background is stunning! Honestly, it would probably beat anything else entered in the screenshot competition 😂

RogerRoger

@nessisonett That's very kind of you to say, thank you! Weirdly enough, I think it's my least-favourite of that entire batch, though, so I guess that illustrates the importance of public voting!

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

The Spring weather has the residents of the Mushroom Kingdom hitting the links in Mario Golf: Super Rush.

Toadette teeing off at Bonny Greens.
Untitled

Has Toad ever looked so dapper?
Untitled

Pauline extending her lead on her home turf of NDC.
Untitled

Photo proof of my first (and only) Hole in One.
Untitled

Next up some shots of my journey to become a pro.

I ran into some interesting conversationalists.
Untitled

Shots from a couple of the hub areas.
Untitled
Untitled

These optional target shot challenges could be a doozy (it took me over 20 attempts to clear one of them).
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Anti-Matter

Some screenshots from ModNation Racers PS3

My looking
Untitled

My car
Untitled

I like Blue color so I painted my car with Blue color.
I put number 13 on the car body as well as number 13 was my special number.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic