Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 3,141 to 3,152 of 3,152

Ravix

@Bentleyma nice vistas. I kind of wish Far Cry 6 had looked more like that detail wise, but all the foliage was flat and flopped about in really annoying way. This looks a lot more of a full and detailed environment to get lost in. (Does it have a dedicated photomode too?) Maybe I should have gone Avatar before Hogwarts because this looks awesome to explore 😬😬

Edited on by Ravix

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

Ravix

Been chilling on Session Skate Sim today 🛹🤙

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

⚔️🛡🐎

RogerRoger

@Ravix Wow, those look amazing! Don't think we've ever had a skateboarding game represented in this topic before (with apologies if I'm forgetting anybody's shots). Particularly like the lens effect on the first two, and the perspective on the fourth shot. Thanks for sharing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ravix

@RogerRoger cheers. The game is a massive love letter to street skating and old skate videos and photography, it doesn't look anywhere near as photorealisistic as the trailer suggested (on ps5 anyway) But it still looks great at times, and the photo/videomode is pretty in depth.

It's a chill game to play creating lines through city streets instead of going crazy like a Tony Hawk game, but the learning curve is an initial sheer climb with its 'front foot, back foot and that's about it' mechanic. Definitely worth checking out if you have even a passing interest in street skating from the 80's, 90's & 00's

Edited on by Ravix

⚔️🛡🐎

Ravix

Untitled
Untitled

My favourite part of the game is how worn the boards get. Got some beautifully wrecked board art.

Edited on by Ravix

⚔️🛡🐎

Ravix

A few from messing around with FF7 photomode

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

⚔️🛡🐎

TemporalSword

Back to messing around in CP2077. Love how this first one came out.
Untitled
Untitled

TemporalSword

Ravix

Thanks @TemporalSword and yours have definitely come out well. This is why I value lighting in games so much, it makes all the difference in regards to viewing pleasure, in game and in stills. Whatever the art style, things just look more real within their worlds with good lighting

Edited on by Ravix

⚔️🛡🐎

RogerRoger

Reminded myself yesterday that I had a bunch of Spidey shots to share, from my recent trip back through the first two games.

From Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

From Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ravix

@RogerRoger ahhh, some of the poses make me laugh. Does he have to look back over his shoulder like that 😂😂 love some of those Miles character shots, again the lighting just makes them stand out. And pants Peter? I don't even know what that is about 😂

⚔️🛡🐎

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic