Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 3,152

Anti-Matter

2nd Anniversary of Animal Crossing New Horizons last 20 March 2022.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I think the original HZD was the first time I’d really come across (or at least used) a photo mode as I remember messing around with shots jumping between cliffs out in the desert.

And that one moment is certainly a memorable/photogenic one!

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho We should all post our first-ever Photo Mode screenshots some day. Could be interesting!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Oh wow, can you actually get Aloy to grab the rays and ride them like that, or did you just time that shot to perfection?!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

MightyDemon82

@RogerRoger I spent a good amount of time trying to get close enough and then messed around with the camera angle to get the desired shot.

Would be cool if you could use them to hitch a ride like the boost platforms you get in the game.

MightyDemon82

LN78

Can anybody drop me a few tips on how to post screen grabs and photos? Which hosting sites are you using? Thanks.

LN78

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Wow, then your shot is all the more impressive! You genuinely got me thinking that I'd missed a whole mechanic there! Very clever, and perfect timing!

@LN78 After we lost our PS4 Community, I wrote out some submission instructions for last year's screenshot competition which you might find useful. Top of the second post.

Making It So Since 1987

LN78

@RogerRoger I've been trying to do that as instructed and all I'm seeing in the post is an icon and "untitled" instead of the image. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Could the resolution of my pics be too high perhaps?

LN78

RogerRoger

@LN78 Hmm, not sure. Most of the recommended sites don't have a resolution cap (or if they do, they scale the image for you) so I doubt it's that.

Check your browser's security and privacy settings, as it could be blocking embedded images from some sites (mine does this). Also, make sure you're putting the image's direct link in those IMG tags. The URL should end with your shot's file format (.png or .jpeg or whatever).

What image hosting site are you using? If it's one I use, I could do a step-by-step for you.

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

What you see below is probably the most bizarre crossover I've ever run across.

Untitled

This is the current home menu of the Senran Kagura: New Link mobile game (yes, "THAT" Senran Kagura has a mobile game), which has been redecorated as part of a collaboration with the Ring horror franchise.

It actually seems to have had at least one crossover each month since I started playing it (back around November, I think), but usually those crossovers are with series with similar appeals (like Gantz, To Love Ru, Ikkitousen, Queen's Blade, & Dead or Alive), which makes this one all the more odd.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Thrillho

@LN78 If you’re using imgbb, don’t try to share using their forum links or whatever.

Once it’s uploaded, click on the image and then hit the download/open (or whatever it is) button that you can see on the top right of this image. That’ll open the image again and the url in your browser should be .jpg which you can then stick in the img tags on here.

Untitled

Personally, I use a throwaway Twitter account that I link to my PS4/5 to share pics but get that not everyone wants to.

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

RR529

Time to get a little pink.

Buckle up for a new adventure.
Untitled

Camera's not usually close enough to really notice, but Kirby even has a little in helmet HUD with the Space Ranger ability. Untitled

Rock on!
Untitled

What's wrong Kirby, have you discovered a paint defect?
Untitled

It's a great looking game in general, "the Last of Puffs", indeed.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@RR529 Holy heck, that's one adorable game right there! Looks amazing! Your caption about a paint defect made me laugh out loud, too! Bless him!

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

With the new auto-upload feature on the app, it’s easier to pull my recent screenshots, and I took many from my recent playthrough of TLoU2. These don’t do the game’s gorgeous visuals justice.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I’m wary of posting some of my other shots due to possible spoilers.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Goodness, that's one heck of a pretty game! Excellent shots, and can totally understand how you ended up taking so many!

Real glad the app makes it easier to share this kinda stuff for folks, as well.

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Thanks! It really is lovely. In a twisted and dystopian kind of way. 😄

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic