Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 3,154

nessisonett

@RogerRoger That last picture is stunning. Definitely going to have to step up my game, at this rate we could do a whole photo competition from Horizon alone!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Yeah, even with God of War promised before Christmas, I have a sneaking suspicion that this year's competition is gonna feature a lot of Aloy! Thanks for the praise!

@velio84 Most kind, thanks! And as a rough estimate, there's a two-hour discrepancy between my save file's timestamp and my PSN profile's stat-tracker; the former says I've played for sixteen hours, whereas the latter is about to tick over to eighteen. Feels about right for how long I've been in Photo Mode.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Tried to keep these relatively spoiler-free.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also took some shots once I'd restored power to Las Vegas but I won't post those just yet, because they'd give away one of the game's most breathtaking moments.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

render

@RogerRoger Wow those are truly awesome images. I particularly like the action shots like 5 and 13. I've not got the patience to tinker with it to that level especially when I'm getting into a battle as I just get too caught up in the moment to want to stop to take a picture 😀

render

RogerRoger

@render Thank you, glad you like 'em! Honestly, taking action shots is one of the reasons why I decided to play on Easy from the start, as I have to be prepared to get hit a lot whilst using Photo Mode in combat, and don't wanna keep dying every thirty seconds. That being said, I've still missed many a good shot opportunity for exactly the reason you state, when I get really into a fight!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Thank you, and don't undersell your own shot there, it's gorgeous! I also liked the one you posted in the game's dedicated topic, too! You've got a good eye for action!

Here are my "light spoiler" leftovers. I've got others which I won't post for a while, just to be safe.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

MightyDemon82

@RogerRoger Thank you, Again those are absolutely beautiful. I could look at images of the game for a long time and I'll probably be playing it for some time to come.

MightyDemon82

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Most kind, thank you! Here's hoping you continue to enjoy Forbidden West for as long as you're playing it, and keep your screenshots handy for the end-of-year competition!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@ishaajo840 Thank you, that's real kind of you to say (although I reckon it's the game's fault for being so pretty, as it's almost impossible to take a bad shot, no matter where you point the camera)! I've got some more, but need to sort through them first, and then I think I'm kinda done for now.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Last shots from me!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
"Mola Ram!! Prepare to meet Kali... IN HELL!!"

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@velio84 Blimey, striking landscape there! Nice capture!

@crimsontadpoles Is that the bathroom from the (in)famous "I need to use the bathroom" quote?!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles I'm not sure that's something I want to be accused of, sounds kinda wrong! Honestly, I haven't played the game myself, and only know of the line's infamy through the wider Hitman fandom and interviews with David Bateson. Made it an easy guess!

Making It So Since 1987

MightyDemon82

Untitled

Just a nice quiet moment for Aloy on her journey into the forbidden west.

MightyDemon82

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Aww, lizard friend is adorable! I kept meaning to take more wildlife shots, but only came away with a small handful. That's some great depth of field there, too! Really lovely shot, that!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

Apologies for ignoring everyone’s HFW pics but it’s on my to-play list and I know nothing about the game so am avoiding any spoilers, no matter how minor!

I recently finished a run of the first game and DLC and it’s still not a bad looking game for one that’s over 5 years old now.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho I have several near-identical copies of that second shot. I defy anybody to forget about Photo Mode whilst sliding back down from that objective! It's just so freakin' tempting!

Great dynamic snapshots of Aloy in action there, as well. She's gonna dominate this year's competition!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic