Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Cheers! I'd screwed up what was supposed to be a stealth encounter, so coming away with a half-decent shot was a consolation prize I could live with.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@velio84 Very haunting! Am also getting some Horizon vibes from some of those snowy peaks, particularly in the third shot. I think I have a near-identical capture of Aloy somewhere!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger I feel like you’d have a ball with Death Stranding’s photo mode more than the actual game!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Heh, same. Which is probably why I'll never play it!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@velio84 Cool shots from both games! I really like the last HZD one though.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@velio84 Of course; I'd forgotten about that connection! Which is made all the more apparent by your follow-up batch of Horizon shots. I quite like oversaturated comic-esque light and colour, but I can see how some would prefer something a bit more muted, given how realistic graphics have gotten. I do agree with you about The Frozen Wilds, though. It's a superb chunk of DLC.

Fantastic shots, thanks for sharing! Particularly that middle pair of Horizon ones!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled
"Gasp! I didn't realise this was a bathroom window!"

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Spidey the Biker Punk.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@velio84 Thanks! And thanks for sharing your Tsushima shots, which are utterly gorgeous. That first one in particular is just packed with detail. Can't wait to play the game for myself soon!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@velio84 Nice shots. Quite different to the very vibrant red pics I’ve seen from most people.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@velio84 Yeah, I could've gotten the game anytime by now, but I'm waiting for a solidly clear month. I just know that its Photo Mode is gonna consume me!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

I also need to play it and am tempted by it in the current sale. I just know it’ll be my luck that they’ll release a separate PS5 version as soon as I pay for it..

Thrillho

Voltan

@Thrillho I doubt it. It was one of the first PS4 games to be patched to take advantage of PS5 hardware and it's already one of the best looking games.

Voltan

RogerRoger

Sorry, I don't mean to be spamming Spidey shots of late. I've cleared the main campaign now, so there shouldn't be too many more. Not until I start Miles Morales, at least.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Also, I know some folks around here haven't finished the game yet, so I'm hyperlinking three shots taken during the story's final boss battle here, here and here. Click at your own risk!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Wow, that skyline shot is incredible. Love the final boss pics too.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thanks, buddy. I'm trying not to retake too many shots I captured on PS4 before, but the uptick in quality is too great to pass up sometimes.

My desktop is all set for new wallpapers for many, many months now!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I’m glad you’re finished as you’ve been tempting me to get the PS5 version

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Well, I did say that there shouldn't be too many more. I'm still playing through the DLCs (one down, two to go) and then there'll be the inevitable NG+ Ultimate playthrough in the near future, so that I can collect on another juicy platinum. I doubt all that will be entirely devoid of screencaps!

And then there'll be Miles Morales, of course. Which I'll probably screencap a little more, because it'll be a new experience to me, and I adore Miles.

God, I need help.

Are you holding out for the remaster being on PS Plus or something, then?

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I'll be surprised if it ever comes to PS+ It's more the fact that there are so many other games to play before I think about replaying (and rebuying) one. Although I'm tempted to try God of War at 60fps and will probably try FF7R with the PS5 patch but those won't cost anything and the latter will (finally) have the bonus of a photo mode too

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic