Forums

Topic: Most Wanted 2022-2023

Posts 41 to 44 of 44

RogerRoger

Th3solution wrote:

...I have to admit that I’m mostly relieved when a game has mediocre reviews of a lackluster reveal because it means one less game I have to worry about wanting!

I get that! And also agree that yeah, about three or four new releases per year, nicely spread out across the calendar, is more than enough nowadays (especially when you're carrying around a backlog). I think anything more than that can make keeping current feel Sisyphean.

Delays notwithstanding, my year ahead is gonna be Jedi: Survivor in April, We Love Katamari in June, and then Naruto x Boruto and Spider-Man 2 in what I imagine'll be Q4. Happy with that.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

Anyone invested in Armored Core VI? I actually saw a TV advertisement for it this weekend. I knew the rumors were that it was From Software’s next project, but I didn’t realize how quickly it was coming. There appears to be no release date but if TV ads are dropping, it’s likely to be getting close.

I have no experience (but or interest, necessarily) in the Armored Core franchise, but am really curious now that I’ve grown to love and appreciate From’s other games.

Are the Armored Core games similar to the Souls games in any way, as far as gameplay? I know it’s a completely different setting with mechs, and a more futuristic Sci-Fi looking aesthetic. Do you think From is taking a chance by going back to this franchise when they are at their pinnacle with the Souls genre off the enormous success of Elden Ring? Just wondering what the thoughts are since there’s not much chatter about AC6.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution much the same as you mate, I’ve no prior experience with any of the Armored Core games but having played and thoroughly enjoyed all of From Softwares output since Demon’s Souls I’m just interested in anything they do now. Can’t wait!

**** DLC!

Anti-Matter

Untitled

Ankora: Lost Days & Deiland: Pocket Planet PS4

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic