Forums

Topic: Most Wanted 2022-2023

Posts 1 to 20 of 44

LtSarge

The next six months are going to be absolutely insane in terms of game releases. What are some games you're looking forward to the most?

For me, I'm looking forward to these ones:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
A Plague Tale: Requiem
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Gotham Knights
Scorn
Bayonetta 3
Sonic Frontiers
God of War Ragnarok
Pokémon Violet
The Callisto Protocol
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
Fire Emblem Engage
Dead Space Remake
Like a Dragon: Ishin!
Resident Evil 4 Remake

There are just so many appealing games coming out soon, it's insane! I have no idea how I'm going to have the time to play all of these lol.

LtSarge

CJD87

Great topic... so many games I'm excited for but I'm going to limit it just down to 5!

In no particular order:

Starting with tomorrow's pre-order: ...Return to Monkey Island!! (cannot wait for this)

• Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Wu Long: Fallen Dynasty
    Edit - totally forget about ‘Lies of P’… so am adding #6!

Edited on by CJD87

CJD87

colonelkilgore

Not sure when #1 and #3 will release but:
1. Black Myth Wukong
2. God of War: Ragnarok
3. Lies of P
4. Final Fantasy XVI
5. Forspoken

**** DLC!

Ralizah

From most to least interested...

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Pikmin 4
Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp (I can hope!)
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Fire Emblem Engage
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Starfield
Stellar Blade
Theatrhythm Final Bar Line
Pokemon Scarlet
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
Chaos;Head Noah
Metal Slug Tactics

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Ryall

In addition to what others have already said
Valkyrie Elysium
Tactics ogre reborn
Project Zero : Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

Ryall

nessisonett

Theatrhythm. That is all.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

sorteddan

I really wanna have a go on on that Marvel Midnight Suns game. Think a tactical superhero thing might be right up my street.
Oh and The Callisto Protocol - that looks terrifyingly cool.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Th3solution

I have plenty of games to keep me busy left over from the last few years, but I am excited about some that are coming out, such that I fear more growth of my busting-at-the-seams backlog —

Leaning toward playing at or close to release:
Hogwart’s Legacy
Final Fantasy 16
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2

Probably not at release but soon thereafter:
God of War Ragnarok
Final Fantasy Crisis Core Reunion

I want, but probably after a price cut:
Dead Space Remake
Gotham Knights
Suicide Squad

Depends on reviews but it’s looking promising to pick up within a year of release:
Stellar Blade
Forspoken
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Lavalera

-A Plague tale requiem
-Like a dragon: Ishin
-Like a dragon Gaiden
-Final fantasy 16
-Crisis Core
-Grand blu fantasy relink
-Starfield
-Hogwarts legacy

I'm probably forgetting some but these i could just think of besides these there are a few i'm waiting on review for, to name some: Star Ocean the divine force, Gotham Knights, Avatar frontiers of pandora

Edited on by Lavalera

PSNid: Lavalera

Th3solution

@Lavalera Ah, I forgot A Plague Tale: Requiem. I am excited about that too.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Lavalera

@Th3solution Haha yeah i also added some later to the list since i forgot some. There are just so many potential top games coming the last few months of this year and next year is looking insane if everything releases and doesn't get delayed.

PSNid: Lavalera

Anti-Matter

One game I'm waiting on PS5.

Untitled

I'm different.
I only play kids games.

Anti-Matter

stvevan

@anti-matter at this point im really hoping you are a minor. tbh its a little unsettling otherwise. but thats just how you come across to me.

stvevan

RogerRoger

I'm real glad everybody's got so much to look forward to.

Personally speaking, I reckon I'm starting to feel a bit left behind by gaming. I look at everything that's due to arrive in the next twelve to eighteen months and just kinda shrug. Everything that seems to be generating the most hype ranges from "meh" to "offensive" on the ol' Rog-o-Meter and, if history's anything to go by, that means the next generation of design trends won't appeal to me, either.

It's only the usual suspects that I'm getting excited for, which makes for a comparatively short and woefully predictable list. Sing it with me now...

1) Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova
2) Gotham Knights
3) Sonic Frontiers
4) Star Trek: Resurgence
5) Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
6) Marvel's Spider-Man 2

It's getting to the point where I feel guilty about owning a PS5, given how difficult they are to obtain. I'm sure there's some poor kid out there who could make more use of my console than I am, or will be.

Apologies for being a bit of a downer, especially in what's supposed to be a positive, hype-building topic! I really do hope that everybody gets a chance to play everything they want to, and that none of it disappoints on arrival. I'm still gonna enjoy reading everybody's reactions, I'm sure!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

@stvevan
Every peoples have different interest.
My gaming interest is on cartoonish kids games, girlie games like Barbie / Bratz / Disney Princess, quirky games like Mii games.
I'm different here, that's why I keep saying all the time.
I only play kids games and will only looking for upcoming kids games on every consoles / handhelds.
I have zero interest with AAA games like spiderman, forza, gran turismo, zelda, xenoblade, etc.
I don't care, I never like games like that.

Anti-Matter

stvevan

Removed - inappropriate

stvevan

RogerRoger

@stvevan Leave the chap alone and don't be so quick to judge. As far as we can be aware, he isn't hurting anybody. Just because he's different doesn't automatically make him dangerous; all you've done here is potentially make somebody feel bad about themselves.

If you don't wanna read his posts, skip past 'em or block him entirely.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@JudgeDredd I keep forgetting about that RoboCop game! Might not be able to rush to it at launch, but I have a lot of faith in the developer after enjoying Terminator: Resistance Enhanced last year, so will be real interested to read what you make of it.

Making It So Since 1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Based on the next 6 months...

Day 1
•GOW: Ragnarok
•Crisis Core
•Disgaea 7 (🤞 for Q1 release in EU)
•Hogwarts Legacy
•Bayonetta 3
•Pokemon Violet

Sale
•New Tales from the Borderlands
•Eiyudien Chronicle
•Lost Soul Aside
•Like A Dragon: Ishin!
•Octopath Traveller 2
•RE4: R

Depends on Reviews (sale)
•Sonic Frontiers
•Callisto Protocol
•Dead Space Remake

Just looking at the release schedule & my only ‘problem’ will be Bayonetta 3 & GOW. They’re a bit too close together & will be playing Bayonetta docked with my Pro controller.
As for the games I’ll be picking up on sale I’ll probably won’t get to them till they’re like 50% off so realistically won’t be playing them within the next 6months (Octopath 2 is going to drop so quickly on PS compared to Switch).

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

colonelkilgore

@Kairu yeah I’ll add Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty to my list also… the previews I’ve watched have been really impressive.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic