Forums

Topic: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 679

Kuromiano

Hi all. I'm Kuro from Japan. Nice to meet you. I only recently got hold of a PS5 and I very happy with it.
I like playing racing games and adventure games and rpg games.
Now I play God Of War Ragnarok and like very much.

Kuromiano

ippikitako

Hello everyone. Thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Stephen, from Belgium. I’m a casual gamer. Been there for all the PlayStation generations. Jumped on the PS4 train late. I didn’t play much or at all between 2012-2019, for multiple reasons. Looked for a PS5 a bit, but put that on hold. My backlog is too long and I’m hoping to buy a PS5 Slim when (if) that comes out next year, according to my calculations. :’) I came here because I heard about the forum from mates and I like old school forums. Looking forward to some good reads.

PSN: ippikitako | Twitter:

Th3solution

@ippikitako @Kuromiano Glad to see an influx of new users, and I extend welcome to you both as well! From Belgium to Japan, it’s great to have PlayStation fans from around the globe.

β€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Kuromiano

Sorry, I posted wrong thread!

Thanks everyone for warm welcome!

Edited on by Kuromiano

Kuromiano

RogerRoger

Welcome and welcome to @Kuromiano and @ippikitako back there!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Godlikushi

Removed - advertising

My YouTube channel :)
https://youtube.com/@Godlikushi

PSN: Godlikushi

Fizza

Hello everyone! You've probably seen me around the NLife forums for a while now and, after finding my old PS3 from nearly 5 years ago now, I've decided to make a presence here on Push Square! Always loved visiting the site for PS news even as someone who doesn't really own any of the consoles (apart from the aforementioned PS3) so it was a no-brainer to eventually join up. My favourite video game series are Pokemon, Splatoon and Ace Attorney (the Nintendo fanboy is showing I'm aware) and I'm hoping to broaden my horizons by getting my old PS3 up and running again. In the meantime, I hope you don't mind my occasional ramblings and I can't wait to see what's in store here!
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Twitter:

KilloWertz

@Fizza Nintendo fanboys not allowed. Go back to your hole!

Seriously though, welcome. I just found my old PS3 as well a couple of weeks ago. A couple of days ago I finally finished Final Fantasy XIII that I had started but never finished 13 years ago.

Whether it's their best system or not, if you can only have one, at least you have one of their most influential. At least for me anyway, given that buying the MGS4 bundle completely changed gaming for me. Hopefully you enjoy it as well.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Fizza

@KilloWertz
Untitled
Thanks for the warm welcome though. I'll probably only be really active in the forums here (whether that be to log my playthroughs, discuss news or whatnot) but I'm still excited to be around here regardless!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Twitter:

KilloWertz

@Fizza You're welcome, and at times you're not missing anything by avoiding the comments section. That's common everywhere, but the forums are usually a much more enjoyable place to post. It has been a strange time of late with some arguments and people disappearing, but that's another story. It's still usually pleasant.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Thrillho

@Fizza
Untitled

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers and welcome to the Sony-side. I tend to avoid comment sections on here too (unless it’s Yakuza related) as the forums are much more pleasant.

Enjoy your PS3 game hunting.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Fizza Welcome aboard the boards!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic