Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 2,381 to 2,383 of 2,383

QualityGeezer

As a liverpool fan of a certain age I used to take pleasure of winding my man utd mates up when they lost but it's got too a point now where it's just sad how far they have fallen, absolute disgrace of a team atm

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Awww Joe Hart’s retiring at the end of the season. Probably the right time as he’s definitely noticeably declining but he’s been great for us.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

The ‘controversy’ about the England kit is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. It’s all the Ingerland for the Ingerlish ones doing their nut in about colours of a tiny cross on the collar when it makes sense with the colour scheme of the kit. I mean Chelsea and Spurs have a bloody lenticular badge on theirs, I don’t think anyone is acting like Jimmy Greaves would be turning in his grave over the Y2Kification of a badge. Besides, Scotland have a wa** kit for the millionth time in a row so they shouldn’t even be complaining as theirs looks infinitely better. Stick them in this monstrosity from a few years back and see how they like it

Untitled

Edited on by DreamlandGem

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic