Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,364 of 2,364

Mostik

@JohnnyShoulder oh it has been low for a while buddy, we are way off it at least when your lot were rubbish in the 90's and 00's you still won a decent amount of trophies and did pretend to challenge for the title a couple of times we are a distant joke at the moment but hey ho it is all cyclical 🤞

Mostik

JohnnyShoulder

@Mostik It is stange how both teams are rarerly challenging for the title at the same time.

It has probably made things even worse this season with Liverpool's good start with a new bald Dutch manager, with only one signing. We will be screwed next year though if the trio don't sign a new contract soon.

It does feel like Ten Haag has run out of exscuses now. Almost no injuries, a lot of the players are now his signings, and a whole new coaching and executive team behind him.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Mostik

@JohnnyShoulder Absolutely, it is getting harder in fact almost impossible to defend him now (bit like our defense lol) just shambolic.

It is strange we don't ever seem to properly go toe to toe but that might be a good thing given the tribalism which engulfs our games.

Your manager has got off to a good start, I envy the calmness to be honest he needs to come through a sticky period but he says the right things and you can only judge him on results which so far he is delivering with good football - kills me to say it though 😂

Mostik

nessisonett

Fully expect to get pumped by Dortmund tonight but there’s always hope! I mean, we’re sitting second in the table so far somehow 😂

What a time to play your worst game all season. Great job lads. Yeah we’re missing a centre back but this is honking.

[Edited by nessisonett]

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic