Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 2,384

KAIRU

@JohnnyShoulder Not sure how you'd be able to live with yourself if you did that! šŸ˜‚

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

JohnnyShoulder

@KAIRU My mate at work (who is also a Liverpool fan) was cheering them on last weekend when they went 2-0 up. I told her to take it back back immediately, and also blamed her for jinxing things when Arsenal equalised! šŸ˜‚

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KAIRU

@JohnnyShoulder I could imagine supporting Chelsea, even temporarily, could be quite a curse.

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

Falcon94

United fans leaving early is becoming a tradition at old trafford.

Falcon94

KAIRU

@Falcon94 The Theatre of Dreams should be renamed the Cinema of Nightmares.

Falcon94

@KAIRU It was nice to see Fernandes behaving like a grown up and being professional like a good captain should be oh wait.

Falcon94

JohnnyShoulder

@KAIRU The Hippodrome of Horrors.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

KAIRU

@JohnnyShoulder The Amphitheatre of Awful.

nessisonett

Untitled

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

Canā€™t believe Man Utd just copying Celtic like that, get your own European catastrophe material @get2sammyb šŸ˜‰

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @get2sammyb That is one way for Man U to get 4th place this season!

nessisonett

@Thrillho My manā€™s tired. Heā€™s so tired that heā€™s now looking like a FIFA glitch šŸ˜‚

nessisonett

Wow, after how hard Sean Dyche has worked to get Everton a bit further out the hole, here comes a point deduction. Honestly not convinced that itā€™ll push them into relegation, the 3 promoted teams have been rubbish. It does also feel a bit ā€˜one rule for themā€™ considering the dodgy crap the bigger clubs get up to and Newcastle.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Here is hoping Chelsea and Man City are next. Although I hear due to how much stuff there is to look into for Man City, it could be years before any significant headway is made.

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett in a stupid way I think it will help Everton. I didn't think they would godown anyway but can see this being massively galvanising for them and can see them really going on a runneth that us against the world kinda mentality

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett what did you think about Scotland yesterday? I didn't seethe game just read the fallout

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Georgia have a couple of great players that showed their quality but they also played like a non-league team with the awful tackles and every player thought they were Neymar diving and whinging. Scotland werenā€™t their best but they also got the goals to snatch a draw and McTominay implied it was out of spite rather than any real competitive nature. Not much love lost between the two teams.

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett yeah you answered as I expected mate, heard the Georgians showed no class. You arethroughtho mate so happy days

QualityGeezer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic