Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 9,621 to 9,640 of 10,087

Th3solution

@Kidfried Lol 😂, I should have said I noticed their “decrease in forum engagement relative to the past” And actually, if I put on my editorial hat, just dropping the word “relative” is better since it’s redundant, given the word “decrease” implies a comparison to some prior state. 😂

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

oliverp

@Voltan Very cool. Congrats man. Hope you get famous now (if that is what you want).

oliverp

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan Wow, well done to you sir! And also good to put a rare face to a name round these parts!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@Voltan That’s amazing, congrats!!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@Voltan Got a sneak preview of the arena's response to your song...

Untitled

Huge congratulations! You must be buzzing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

MY PLAY.DATE ARRIVED GLORIOUS DAY!

Kidfried

MightyDemon82

@Voltan Fantastic stuff, Making me want to pick up Strive again. Well done.

MightyDemon82

XandertheWise

last night i went to the SKOUT website to see if it was any different than the mobile version of it on text/cell phones.

i swear SKOUT is full of sketchy skeevy people.

also how does Bumble work? Are the women aware that they have to make the first move by sending a message to whoever they want to meet or whatever?

XandertheWise

Thrillho

@Voltan That's pretty cool man, I hope you're super pleased with how it all turned out!

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

Got a bonus from work, so treated myself to an Atmos soundbar. Went for a Sonos Beam Gen 2, and have ordered two rear speakers with a mini sub to follow next month.

Noticed the difference immediately with just even the sound bar on it's own, so can only imagine whay it will sound like when the rest is in place.

My neighbours are grateful too! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Excellent choice! You're in for a real treat when you get the rest hooked up. Enjoy!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

PegasusActual93

Anybody here have experience traveling overseas. I'm about to leave the states for the very first time to go to Sweden and am incredibly nervous as this is way out of my comfort zone

Born too early to explore space and born too late to explore Earth, but born just in time to explore memes.

PegasusActual93

@Voltan
Getting my s--t stolen at the airport, plane crashing, being around large groups of people with my social anxiety, just a few examples

Born too early to explore space and born too late to explore Earth, but born just in time to explore memes.

Voltan

@PegasusActual93 If it eases your mind, I think Sweden is generally considered very safe and most people speak at least decent English there! They're also not the overwhelmingly social type in general.
I'm sure you'll be fine

Voltan

PegasusActual93

@Voltan
Sweden itself I am not too fussed about. My wife is Swedish and I am meeting her family in Stockholm so I don't feel in danger there, its getting there that I am struggling to stomach

Kidfried

@PegasusActual93 You picked the right country to go then. I've been to Sweden a few times, and people are polite, they won't intrude. I think you won't be overwhelmed.

And Sweden is a good pick. The Scandanavian countries are the most beautiful places Europe has to offer. And Sweden's cities are very nice.

Are you going alone?

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic