Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 6,581 to 6,600 of 6,817

colonelkilgore

@Jimmer-jammer the missus is playing Skyrim atm on the Switch, at the rate she’s going it’s looking a lot more like 2 years than 2 weeks 🤣...

Edited on by colonelkilgore

I ain’t ever met a souls-like I didn’t like!

Jimmer-jammer

@colonelkilgore pleased to meet you! I’ll send you a friend request when I get home 👍

True genuineness actually puts people off. The only way to combat this is with time. Stay true, and one time enemies may become long time friends.

Voltan

A quality Saturday afternoon 👍
Untitled

Voltan

Th3solution

@Voltan The can looks like @Jimmer-jammer ‘s profile pic. Does it taste like battery acid, because that’s what it looks like. 😂

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

Voltan

@Th3solution Very colorful, isn’t it? It tasted like what it says below the name (although I’ll be honest - I’m not sure what “enigma” is or tastes like). Pretty good and pretty strong for a beer (9% abv).

Voltan

Arugula

@Voltan Mango. Anything with mango in it just tastes of mango. Petrol with mango would probably just taste like mango.

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

nessisonett

@Arugula @Voltan That’s 100% what mango tastes like to me too. You can have a tiny bit of mango and it’s all aboard the train to Mango Town.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

nessisonett

@Voltan Man, go and get some better taste buds (I tried)😂😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Jimmer-jammer

@Th3solution @Voltan I can’t help but wonder why Acid Trip is both socially acceptable and marketable. It’s hard to imagine a beverage labeled Heroin Days or Cocaine Cowboy or Rolly Molly or GHBevvy... ...anyways, I once had an apricot beer that was absolutely delicious 😋 Anyone remember the element series of Snapple drinks? Rain, fire, earth...one of the greatest junk food losses of my time, along with Sodalicious.

True genuineness actually puts people off. The only way to combat this is with time. Stay true, and one time enemies may become long time friends.

nessisonett

@Jimmer-jammer Who doesn’t do a little acid? Y’know, just come home from the office and trip a little acid. It’s the most family friendly hallucinogen.

Jimmer-jammer

@nessisonett Why settle for boring old movie day? Get hip and take your loved ones on the ultimate staycation! Put those devices far (far, far) away, turn those frowns inside out and ride the waves for 12 hours of unicorn powered family fun!

kyleforrester87

@Voltan I hate those stronger IPAs, I tried a triple hopped one a couple of weeks ago, think it was 11%. Just tasted horrible! I’m not a massive drinker in the sense that I drink a lot, but I do drink regularly (sometimes I go through periods of drinking daily) but it’s usually just 1 330ml can when I do, and I tend not to drink more than 4-5 at once maximum and that’s pretty rare. I’m drinking a nice 3.5% session IPA right now, that’ll do nicely thank you very much 😂

Edited on by kyleforrester87

I am under taking the Ride Across Britain to raise money for Alzheimer’s Society. Any donations are greatly appreciated!

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/KyleForrester/1

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Voltan

@kyleforrester87 It's not like I usually opt for these stronger ones - just saw something new at the store and decided to check it out
IPA in general is definitely my favorite beer style though.
Here in Poland 330 ml beers are almost nonexistent (except imports, of course)

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

kyleforrester87

@Voltan love me some 330ml cans 💪🏻💪🏻

I am under taking the Ride Across Britain to raise money for Alzheimer’s Society. Any donations are greatly appreciated!

Thrillho

@Voltan @kyleforrester87 I’m not sure I’ve had a DIPA before but I love an IPA. I can’t say I like sours either and I swear people are just pretending when they say they enjoy these candy floss and coffee stouts.

On another forum I use, someone bought a cheese and onion beer which was unsurprisingly horrible apparently.

Thrillho

Voltan

Thrillho wrote:

a cheese and onion beer which was unsurprisingly horrible

😂that's a new one 😂
I do enjoy a very occasional stout or porter or barley wine. On average I'd say I drink one of those a year
The one thing I can't have in beer is smoked malts (but that pretty much applies to anything - I don't like smoked cheeses, meats, BBQ sauce, etc either).
Also I'm totally over any Heinekens, Carlsbergs or whatever your local mass-produced lager is (they're mostly the same anyway). Can't go back to those after having tasted actual beer

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

kyleforrester87

@Thrillho some of these flavoured beers are getting silly to be honest!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic