Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 6,561 to 6,580 of 10,056

LieutenantFatman

@ralphdibny
That's fair, I would be really reluctant to do an hour commute. It's a challenge balancing all the different priorities which come with a decision like that and trying to decide if it's worth it.

LieutenantFatman

Voltan

My view for the next 3-4 days

Untitled

Voltan

Black_Swordsman

@Voltan Rock on! @Thrillho Were you following the second England v NZ test? What are your thoughts on the outcome?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Voltan

@Arugula I only have this one with me (saving for when we’re done for the day). It has a record on the label but the tonearm is all sideways

Untitled

I’ll get something crazier next time

Voltan

nessisonett

@Voltan You mean it’s not egg and chips flavoured then 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

Quick, everyone add @Arugula!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Voltan

@Arugula You mean on PSN? I’ll do it in a minute. Waiting for some more stuff to be set up in the studio before we begin actually recording.

Voltan

BearsEatBeets

ooh! A Plagues Tale has just announced a sequel. Should be good

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Day 1 on Game Pass too. My sub keeps justifying itself!

Jeeeez, the Suikoden spiritual successor plus some sorta spin off title are also day 1 Game Pass. Even discounting Yakuza Like A Dragon (I’ll play it on PS5), it’s been a very good day to be a subscriber.

Edited on by nessisonett

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett No mention of Playstation of course but I assume it's going to be on there too. I enjoyed the first so I'll bite. Not sure if I missed much, I was watching the end of the tennis and forgot when it started.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Oh wow, Xbox really has thrown down the gauntlet. That was a seriously strong presentation with a lot of big reveals and plenty gameplay. Really feel for PS fans of The Outer Worlds but a sequel is nice to see regardless, Forza Horizon 5 looks breathtaking and there were a whole load of announcements all coming for no extra cost. Really contemplating an Xbox now.

TheIdleCritic

Luckily the titles that I was really interested in are only launch exclusives... but then... Forza looks stunning, and if I get an Xbox I'll be able to play Flight Sim... hmm.

nessisonett

@TheIdleCritic Flight Sim is probably the only game I’ve played that’s truly felt ‘next-gen’ due to its sheer scale. Yes, it made my laptop feel like it would give me third-degree burns but it was worth it!

TheIdleCritic

@nessisonett I've always been impressed by the videos I've watched of it. I don't like the tiered system - having to buy the most expensive version for Heathrow? It's Heathrow, just put it in the bloody game. But I do want to play it.

TheIdleCritic

@Arugula I did like Snowrunner! You remembered. I haven't played the Amur pack. Everyone says it's quite difficult. I find Snowrunner relaxing - in a stressful way... somehow, but I don't want to be stressed in a stressful way.

(I thought I'd stick my reply here instead of hijacking the other thread further).

BearsEatBeets

Not seen the whole thing but seems like Starfield is still the only game that might make me consider getting an Xbox (can't be bothered with gaming on my laptop anymore) and that is still 18 months away. And also probably another year before we actually see what the game is.

BearsEatBeets

Voltan

Forgot to take my charger from the studio and I currently don't have another lightning cable at home. Nice

Voltan

RogerRoger

[walks in to E3] "Well, the only thing I'm looking forward to is a remaster of an old Wii game."

[walks out of E3] "Well, the only thing I'm looking forward to is a remaster of an old Wii game."

Guess it just wasn't my year.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah A Plagues Tale 2 is coming to PS too. Nothing really on Xbox which would even tempt me to get an a console at this stage. Disappointed about The Outer Worlds 2 but oh well there plenty of others games than I'm interested in.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic