Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 6,601 to 6,620 of 6,817

nessisonett

@Thrillho Oh lord, what next? Frazzles flavoured stout? Those scampi crisps you only get in the pub? Absolutely rank 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

kyleforrester87

@Thrillho gross!!

I am under taking the Ride Across Britain to raise money for Alzheimer’s Society. Any donations are greatly appreciated!

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/KyleForrester/1

PSN: WigSplitter1987

kyleforrester87

@nessisonett hey now don’t bring scampi fries in to this, those things are brilliant

Edited on by kyleforrester87

I am under taking the Ride Across Britain to raise money for Alzheimer’s Society. Any donations are greatly appreciated!

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/KyleForrester/1

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Thrillho

The other ones that came to mind were also by Northern Monk. I’m informed the jam roly poly one was quite nice but certainly not my thing!

Untitled

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho That’s a crime against humanity. Inform The Hague.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

MightyDemon82

I had a marshmallow flavoured beer not long ago and it was vile. Staypuft I believe it was called.

@Thrillho I don't fancy trying those flavours.

MightyDemon82

nessisonett

@MightyDemon82 I tried pork scratchings once and almost lost a tooth. They surely can’t be edible.

MightyDemon82

@nessisonett haha sometimes you will find some solid pieces in a bag. I haven't had for a long time as I'm not really much of a drinker these days although I did enjoy a few bottles of Asahi beer last night whilst binge watching season 4 of Castlevania.

Edited on by MightyDemon82

MightyDemon82

Thrillho

@MightyDemon82 That’s a Tiny Rebel one I think? Again, I like some of their beers but they do a lot of silly flavours too.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Thanks for idea for my brothers birthday! And, no he doesn't like that kinda stuff! 😂

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

TheBrandedSwordsman

I have recently been playing along to jazz backing tracks on guitarand watching the 4-day game of county cricket, Glamorgan v Yorkshire, I noticed that Robert Croft gave some of the commentary in Welsh, which was interesting. @Thrillho @nessisonett @Jimmer-jammer @Voltan what's been happening with you guys lately?

"Ten thousand toadstools, with right purchase, could lift a man, I suppose. But what good would it do?"

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

@TheBrandedSwordsman Just waiting on exam results just now. Which means I’ve just been playing the PS5 constantly hahaha. Returnal’s done so I’ll probably delete it to save space and install Demon’s Souls.

TheBrandedSwordsman

@nessisonett Best of luck with your exam results, let me know how you get on with Demon's Souls, I'd appreciate a tag when you're posting about it! (just saying)

Edited on by TheBrandedSwordsman

"Ten thousand toadstools, with right purchase, could lift a man, I suppose. But what good would it do?"

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Voltan

@TheBrandedSwordsman Working on work stuff by day, working with the band 2-3 times a week in the evenings as we're recording an album in a month. Other than that mostly Returnal and some Netflix lol

Voltan

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman Spring has officially sprung so its a particularly busy time of rotortilling, planting, mowing, cleaning, building (what’s up with lumber prices, eh?)...Skyrim...once we get a handle on everything I can get back to more creative endeavours. Jazz and cricket, sounds like nice time 👍

True genuineness actually puts people off. The only way to combat this is with time. Stay true, and one time enemies may become long time friends.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic