Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 5,401 to 5,420 of 5,783

Thrillho

@ShaiHulud I find the best way of browsing the forums is to hit the “forum” section at the top and then hit “all topics” as it shows the threads from across all the sub forums that have been posted in most recently.

It’s much quicker than going into each sub forum if you want to browse the whole lot!

Thrillho

Thrillho

And good to hear KAL is alright; his shot from last year should have won as it was much more memorable than mine! (once I figured out what it was )

Thrillho

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy initially I thought you were an alt account as we had had some trouble in the past. It quickly became apparent you were genuine. Sorry for not trusting you back then feel like a right Muppet! You contribute top quality stuff! Honestly you really should get dreams though, there's a good amount of people with careers in games because of it.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

@ralphdibny You know, thanks to my curiosity and the power of Google, I've only just realised that you've named yourself after an Arrowverse character!

I'm so uncultured!

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ralphdibny

@RogerRoger lol I'd hardly call watching the Arrowverse an example of being "cultured" 😅. It's trash but I love it!

Edited on by ralphdibny

ralphdibny

Gremio108

If we're sharing our Mcnoisy Memories, I'd like to add that I remember him making me feel welcome when I joined Push Square. He replied to one of my comments and said I should get myself an avatar, which I promptly did.

Sadly the resulting naked selfie which I put up saw both myself and Mcnoisy banished from the Push Square community for some time. Yet he stuck by me, and as we wandered across the moors on those cold, lonely nights in exile, he lifted my spirits with his stories of how we would one day play Rocket League again and argue with nazi sympathisers in the comments section when our return to Push Square came along. I don't think I'd have made it through without him, and I'd have probably walked naked into that freezing peat bog to face my doom were it not for his support.

I went a bit off-topic there but what I meant to say is @themcnoisy you're a pillar of the Push Square community and thanks for being a diamond geezer, as they say in London town

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

Oh no, it’s snowed up here. The streets are white. I’m absolutely going to fall on my arse tomorrow morning.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

WaveWitch

One of my Sony Move controllers wont charge. tried resetting it, didn't work. Maybe one of the ribbons or batterie is loose. Replacement batteries go for $40 on amazon. ugh

WaveWitch

ShaiHulud

@Thrillho Cheers, good idea!

@nessisonett What is it with Glasgow and snow? Every time I've been there (granted, which was in winter) it seemed to snow!

ShaiHulud

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

themcnoisy wrote:

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy initially I thought you were an alt account as we had had some trouble in the past. It quickly became apparent you were genuine. Sorry for not trusting you back then feel like a right Muppet! You contribute top quality stuff! Honestly you really should get dreams though, there's a good amount of people with careers in games because of it.

Ya did @themcnoisy? Huh I didn't know that in the slightest!

No worries and thanks very much noisy!

Having played Little Big Planet 1, 2 & 3 I know I'm terrible at the creation suite/tools... But still Dreams does look like an interesting experience and maybe I'd be more willing to learn and improve this time around. Who knows? I might try my hand at it at some point noisy!

"Well that was fun. Horrible, but fun!" Fargus The Jester - Pandemonium

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

PSN: GoddessFoxy-E. PLEASE tell me who you are from PushSquare when adding me or I WON'T accept the request

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy nothing personal, it had happened in the polls. Your boss obviously.

But on to Dreams and it's basically the easiest way to get into programming, animation, digital music and digital art.

@Gremio108 I still play Rocket League. It's the crack cocaine of gaming! Thanks for the kind words Grem and I'm glad you didn't make it to the peat bog. In the famous before their time gaming comments from the Bee Gees 'staying alive'.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Anti-Matter

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
Btw, What is LBP games actually?
I saw it always being played as 2.5 D platformer like Yoshi's Wooly World but on other occasion, i have ever saw it has other way to play like make my own rhythm games, my own mini racing games, cinematic video, puzzle, etc.
What was that actually?
Is that features i can create another mini games inside LBP?
I still don't understand the hype of LBP.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I know @themcnoisy and thanks.

I'll definitely be sure to give Dreams a look at some point!

... Well it's basically what you just said @Anti-Matter? 😊

Little Big Planet 1, 2 and 3 all have a story mode you can enjoy Anti-Matter which are platformers that embrace the crafting aesthetic.

But it also has a bunch of creation tools to allow you to create & share your own levels or play other people's creations.

Little Big Planet 2, 3 and the spiritual successor Dreams allow you to make things besides platformers much more easily with LOADS more tools for things like versus modes, racing games, music levels and all that stuff.

I'm surprised you haven't actually played one as they seem right up your alley.

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

PSN: GoddessFoxy-E. PLEASE tell me who you are from PushSquare when adding me or I WON'T accept the request

Anti-Matter

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
I still scratching my head about creating other mini games in LBP. 😕
Are they unlockable through the 2.5 D platformer gameplay so i can create completely new games inside a game ?
I still questioning about creating new levels.
Can i create my own rhythm games like DDR / Beatmania IIDX by using available tools (create the music, set the arrows / bars to be pressed, cover art for each songs, difficulty levels, etc) in LBP games ?

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

... I don't think you can make DDR @Anti-Matter? If someone has managed that I'd be very impressed but I really don't think you can.

I haven't played the LBP games in years so I can't really recall what you can do with it unfortunately... I wasn't very good at making stuff either so I'm not really the one to ask at how far you can go with said tools.

You do unlock different Sackboy outfits, materials, stickers and the likes by playing the main game/Story mode at least...

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

BearsEatBeets

Anyone interested in the Resident Evil series and making of games might like this. Looks like they have some videos on other creators for games such as Nier and Personna as well.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Gaming365247

Is anyone sensing a trend coming up or is it just me. But i feel Battlepasses will be more of a thing this generation. 2k just did a battlepass type thing with PGA 2k21 and also on the other console Sea Of Thevies has their own version. If this is becoming a thing with all games i wont support it.

Edited on by Gaming365247

Ask Me for my PSN/XBL Gamertags

TheIdleCritic

@Gaming365247 single player narrative/non sports games*

PGA 2k21 straddles the line in terms of being a single/multiplayer game, in my opinion. The gameplay may be single player but mechanically and structurally it's more akin to a multiplayer.

Not to suggest there aren't more examples, but the only single player game I can think of off the top of my head (apart from the Shadow of War debacle) is Flight Simulator - the different tiers and versions are ridiculous. To unlock Heathrow I have to buy the most expensive edition? It's Heathrow for god's sake.

Also - I know season passes are a thing but they don't stop me from playing and completing the main story. I rarely ever buy passes and never feel like I'm missing out.

Edited on by TheIdleCritic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic