Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 5,381 to 5,400 of 10,090

nessisonett

Happy Hogmanay everyone! Shame nobody can really celebrate it like we used to though, I’ll miss going through to Edinburgh.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

Happy New Year 2021 from Indonesia. 😀

Anti-Matter

DerMeister

It's still 12/31 for now here in America, but happy early New Year to everyone all the same!

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

DerMeister

@TheIdleCritic Yeah, it certainly feels like that. But hey, I'll keep my head up!

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

jdv95

an early happy new year !

jdv95

nessisonett

Happy new year, that’s 2021 now in the UK!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

MightyDemon82

Happy New Year folks, hope we get a better 2021 than 2020 was!

MightyDemon82

HallowMoonshadow

Bit late but Happy New Year everyone!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

...and that's one more orbit of the sun. Hurrah, we made it!

I'm sorry if the New Year Fairy couldn't deliver your customary gifts of a fireworks concussion and a hangover, but I'm sure things will be back to normal in 365 days.

Be safe and well in the meantime!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RR529

Ringing in a happy new year with everyone's favorite pink puff, Kirby!

Untitled
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

mookysam

Happy New Year 2021 everyone, and sayonara to the absolute dumpster truck that was 2020. Yay! Have a brilliant year all and enjoy lots of great games.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@Arugula Did you mean to put "hours" up there? Because if so, holy cow! Condolences to you and your partner, and I hope things calm down for your family soon.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic