Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 5,381 to 5,400 of 5,707

nessisonett

Argh, poor OG Peter’s been put out to pasture so I can’t get a Christmas shot of him in Miles Morales!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy you ain’t going nowhere Noisy. You can have a few months off, maybe even a few years, but you’ll be back. It’s in your blood, your sick with it. Sick, rancid to the core. You delight in the misery, the pain. But deep down, you know the truth.

Put your faith in God.

Your ass belongs to Us.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Draco_V_Ecliptic It has been this year cos of covid, but normally when we are in the office it can get really busy, especially at out financial year end when everyone sends in everything they have ever. We are a shared service centre, so we do all the financial work for all our sites across England. As long as you do your work and you are not larking around all day, they are quite relaxed about having a laugh now and again.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LieutenantFatman

Fair point by Kyle there, Noisy. Escape is in fact, impossible, try as you might. Mwahaha. It's similar to gravity, sooner or later a bird must land, or something.

LieutenantFatman

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 @LieutenantFatman yeah I'm not going anywhere! It's just I can't contribute as often. Busy, bought a new house (should of got you as my agent Kyle) selling my smaller houses to pay for it and having to do them up. I had hardly any time over the last few years I'm now in time debt of that's possible. I can't get into any games at all, tried loads but they are all meh, more so because my time can be spent better elsewhere for the time being. Thanks anyway lads appreciate the comments

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Th3solution His pic from wipeout was awesome. I will message him over PSN.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 Exactly bro. Usually I have a week off before Chrimbo and run a game or two, that isn't an option this year just decorating and I'm so slow at Decorating and DIY. So slow.

How are you anyway mate?

themcnoisy

@LieutenantFatman In a similar way to Hotel California?

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

... Wait how did I miss all this?!

It feels like just yesterday @themcnoisy that I wandered into the forums & into the PS3 megathread that had already started with you taking a chance on me and letting me take part with everyone. I'll always be grateful for that in you gave me there to join this wonderful community 😄

Bit of a shame we never got round to do that collaboration in dreams (Sorry about that) but I think you've done much better without me there! That's really cool about a potential music career! Really chuffed for ya noisy and hopefully you'll get that spark for gaming once again

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"Well that was fun. Horrible, but fun!" Fargus The Jester - Pandemonium

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

PSN: GoddessFoxy-E. PLEASE tell me who you are from PushSquare when adding me or I WON'T accept the request

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy yeah it was the same when I was doing my place. Felt compelled to sand and paint walls at the weekend even though I hated it lol. And the dust 😭

I’m good though, 2020 has been okay to me all things considered. Can’t complain!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

ShaiHulud

There's a chit chat section on the forum? Goodness, first I discover there's a forum, and now there's a section to chit chat. Feels like 2001 again!

ShaiHulud

RogerRoger

@Th3solution @ralphdibny At the beginning of the pandemic, KAL was made redundant from his old job, during which he found it easy to browse and post on the forums. He quickly secured a new one (hurrah!) but it doesn't allow him the freedom to access PushSquare (boo!).

I've sent him a message on PSN (we periodically say hey) and passed on your best.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Thanks Rog. I just keep my fingers crossed that all my fellow PushSquires are safe. You never know these days. Over the last few weeks I’m hearing more and more about people I know who’ve been devastated by the virus.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

RogerRoger

@Th3solution No worries (and heads-up to @themcnoisy here as well, as I didn't see his reply before I wrote mine; sorry about that, buddy).

Yeah, it's gonna impact us all eventually. I've lost two friends to it already.

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Geez man, I’m sorry to hear that 😟 . My losses have all been ‘a friend of a friend’ or ‘an uncle of a friend’ or ‘an acquaintance that I really don’t keep in contact with’, etc. My condolences, Bro.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Thank you. Any preventable loss of a person before their time is a tragedy, and so I'm equally sorry to hear that you've been affected to any degree, but it's the unfortunate and inevitable reality of a global pandemic. It's weirdly morbid, but I've been kinda waiting to mourn them properly, just in case I have to add anybody else to the list before it's all over.

@ralphdibny Also thanks, and no worries. By the way, apologies if I've asked this before, but where do your avatars come from (and how did you manage to get a near-identical Christmas shot)?

Making It So Since 1987

ralphdibny

@RogerRoger haha just lucky Google searches I guess! I cropped my original picture ages ago from a Google search, but I just googled Christmas Dibny or something yesterday and found this one and chose it because it was so similar! No cropping needed on this one thankfully

ralphdibny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic