Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 4,857

Anti-Matter

@kyleforrester87
No and NEVER !
Even i don't want to play FF VII from my Nintendo Switch.
I just only play the FF VIII Remaster instead from the Twin Pack cartridge.
I have already told you that i am NOT a typical adult male gamer.
I will NOT and NEVER want to play games as your references.
Just take a look my 10 PS4 games.
Mostly my PS4 games are Cartoonish and Cute games, except FF XII TZA that still tolerable.

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

Thrillho

@themcnoisy Civ6 down to £25 FYI

Who needs FF7R when you can survive on Civ for the next few months!

Thrillho

andreoni79

Can we consider the increase of stupid threads as another collateral effect of Covid-19?

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

themcnoisy

@Thrillho I've already had the refund. Bought RoundGaurd and 3 cheap games in the sale.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Just don't ask again, ok?!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@andreoni79 I think it's a little of that, combined with the fact that the official PlayStation forums were shut down recently, meaning all other Sony-centric sites (like us) get the leftovers. Bit of a perfect storm.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Draco_V_Ecliptic

@Th3solution Haha, that's alright, I hear Guitar Hero is awesome! . Regarding the renaissance comment, I'm also interested in Chess and Classical Music.

Edited on by Draco_V_Ecliptic

"Guinevere herself was unworthy of the love she inspired, but then a queen steps so lightly even when crushing a louse."

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Another kind of storm comes to mind with me!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

LieutenantFatman

@Draco_V_Ecliptic
I do very much enjoy a game of chess, I always felt it should be a game that should be included for free on Playstation. I've started getting back into it again anyway with the old email games. Fun way to give the brain a workout.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett wrote:

@FullbringIchigo Yeah they’re annoying but the cherry on the cake is the fact they don’t use the clearly signposted Help section. Now that makes me mad.

@nessisonett When you have forum regulars posting new topics in the wrong section at times, in think we have no hope of that ever being right.

LieutenantFatman

@Draco_V_Ecliptic
I use https://www.dailychess.com which is free.
I'm Lt Fatman on there if you fancy a game. Of course it can take a while to finish a game due to the nature of moves by email.

There are similar sites such as Chessworld.net but that pushes quite hard for a subscription

LieutenantFatman

Draco_V_Ecliptic

@LieutenantFatman Thank you, I've just challenged you to a game, I have to warn you though, I'm only a novice really, I've played on and off throughout my life and would just be glad to have the opportunity to practice, Thanks, see you on the board!

Edited on by Draco_V_Ecliptic

"Guinevere herself was unworthy of the love she inspired, but then a queen steps so lightly even when crushing a louse."

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

kyleforrester87

So this is what it comes down to is it? We've discussed every game, and all we're left with is chess? Someone close down the forum, it's done. Finished.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

LieutenantFatman

@kyleforrester87
Someone really should do a review of chess first. I wonder what score it would get on Pushsquare.

@Thrillho
Thanks, might have to give that a try! Would love it if more work places had chess sets that could be used during lunch breaks.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 I've reported everyone of those as spam.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic