Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 10,096

Jaz007

@theMCnoisy tossing our conversation over here so we don't derail the thread. Thursday sounds good. Let's what real games we might have on the table. If the groups not too big (4 people can team up) and you claimed it as Plus game a while ago Dead by Daylight could be a fun one to group up on. Any PSVR MP stuff we have could be a good try too. Any other thoughts for real games?

Jaz007

Jaz007

@kyleforrester87 That’s true lol. Us early adopters are gonna have to party it up!

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rudy_Manchego

@LieutenantFatman @nessisonett @Jaz007 Yeah, I mean I think the tweet was talking more about playing competetively with an eye to streaming/esports or leagues etc. of which Ninja makes his living and I think part of the advice about learning, working hard is all good stuff. I just think tying competition with anger is a dangerous road. I mean, conduct is an important part of any scene - if I were to get angry as a professional footballer when playing, if my behaviour warranted I would be penalised. I guess having experienced temper outbursts from randoms, some directed my way, it is quite offputting and not something to encourage.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Jaz007 arite mate. Back in the UK now but feel absolutely awful. Will hopefully get a game on later. I've got money in my wallet so we can have a look later

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Jaz007

@themcnoisy Sounds good. Even if I'm offline I still be able to respond to PSN message or get online whenever.

Jaz007

themcnoisy

@Jaz007 sorry Jaz I'm too unwell tonight. Will hopefully run this sickness off this evening.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Jaz007

@themcnoisy No problem man. I hope you feel better soon. Health is more important here.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I think Cyberpunk is one of the last confirmed releases of the year. Everyone is holding back until next gen hits.

In a totally unrelated topic, check out these drinks and food themed on Street Fighter. Cute.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/20/capcom-cafe-street-fighter-foo...

@get2sammyb not sure if you have reported on this, but could be a bit of cool random news?

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Rudy_Manchego

@Arugula I hear you - outside of indies, I'm only really interested in TLOU2 and Cyberpunk this year and I think it is all about next gen now.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula FFVII Remake, TLOU2, Ghosts, Cyberpunk are all on my radar. Only the first and the last one I'm defo getting day one, the other two I'm not entirely sure on. There are probably other games that I'm slightly interested in but nothing that I'm gonna drop 60 big ones on.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

Yeah FF7 and Cyberpunk are my only Day 1 AAA buys for the foreseeable future. Ghosts I’m not sure about yet and TLOU2 I’ll pick up in a sale in a few years or just wait until it goes to PS Now or +.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

@Arugula I think it’ll be interesting to see if there’s any sort of backlash about it not being the full game; I reckon there will be plenty of people who don’t know it’s coming in an unknown number of instalments.

Thrillho

LieutenantFatman

@Arugula
I can see why they're not saying anything about that side of things. They know any information that brings attention to it not being the full game is negative PR. I think it's something they'll address a few weeks after this one releases, so it minimises the damage to sales.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I don't think we will find out much of all that until the first part is out at the very least. Mostly cos I reckon Squeenix don't know themselves yet. The 2nd part is currently in development as we speak, I don't think it will be that long as they have already done most of the donkey work for the first part, and it won't have a change in development team either.

Octane

Aaand... that's the third one gone.

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

Get in Tyson Fury, well done my lad! 💪👊

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet moved here so as not to derail the other thread

no i can't, sometimes a page or image won't even load at all

now i know my laptop is on the way out, it's old and broken and is literally being held together by duct tape but i can't afford to replace it so i have to make do for now

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

WanderingBullet

Are these the ones? If so, you can copy and paste them on "Push Square Forum Megapoll: Best Video Game Box Art"

Blood Omen 2 UK version:
https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/50452-the-legacy-of...

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty UK version:
https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/33703-metal-gear-so...

Dragon Ball GT Final Bout U.S Version:
https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/5865-dragon-ball-gt...

Which region of Super Metroid are you looking for?

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet I'm looking for the UK version of Metroid but yeah those are the ones for Blood Omen 2 and MGS2 but the DBGT Final Bout one i was looking for is the one with Super Saiyan 4 Goku on the cover

also thanks for the links

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic