Forums

Topic: PushSquare Forum Fantasy Critic - 2026

Posts 261 to 263 of 263

Ravix

Oh, it's such a good job I missed the trade deadline and it is null and void, isn't it? Gears of War what a game produced and picked confidently by Boobisoft, with endless promotion and months of hype. Well done, @Ravix you are the best game-picker there is.

Does the fact I admitted that I actually missed the embargo by 10 minutes and was happy to look foolish count for naught? I say we pretend it all never happened.

[Edited by Ravix]

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๐ŸŽ

Th3solution

Oh dearโ€ฆ Gears of War E-day an 87โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ and End of Abyss a 73. Yikes.

And we have @Ravix talking to himself in the third personโ€ฆ oh boy, we may need to send help to BoobiSoft HQ to help him find his lost marbles.

Iโ€™m fine with enforcing the embargo time expiration, as I guess technically the swap shouldnโ€™t count and he should have had to keep GoW. Thatโ€™s a really big difference in points. Iโ€™m confident enough in my catalog to let BoobiSoft keep the better rated game instead. The poor chap has two games without release dates so I kind of feel sorry for him. ๐Ÿ˜… But I defer final judgment on this predicament to our supreme overlord, @Tjuz

โ€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.โ€

Ravix

@Th3solution I always knew you were a stand-up fella, a role-model, even. Someone that we should all strive to be like - On our best days, we are not worthy of you on your worst

๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ

@Tjuz I just learned that the board had actually taken away my executive powers (temporarily) as I was showing signs of mild psychosis, schizophrenia and general paranoia whilst clawing through potential conspiracies surrounding the release of Gears Of War and allowing AI misinformation and the scribblings of a madman to guide me (Who even is this: 'XivaR' whose notes i've been reading?!) A week away at 'The Resort' should sort things out. I hear they have lovely white jackets that we get to wear, and the veiws are wonderful, endless, and oh so peaceful. It is a place where everything is just... perfect ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

Untitled

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๐ŸŽ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic