Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 23/24 season.... and ongoing

Posts 121 to 140 of 239

BearsEatBeets

@MatthewJP Your doing well. Our current leader is on 887 and we go down to 747 so you would be competing near the top.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets I've had a lot of injuries/suspensions as well but luckily have always had transfers or enough on the bench to deal with it. I did make 2 transfers today though and instantly felt sick lol, think I've made a HUGE mistake

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer Well, the deadline for this gameweek is done. Which transfer are you concerned might go wrong?

I eventually swapped Pope for Dubravka as I don't think Pope will be back for a while and he's cheap being a number 2 goalie.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets areola as my keeper mate, he was cheap and only did it because itl left me enough money to get Julian alvarez in

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Cheers! I also have a bit of a problem with injuries and such, didn’t want to take a points hit but probably regretting it now, don’t even have a keeper playing this week.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Apparently so, but I’m pretty sure it boils down to managing your finances so that you can have 3 Celtic and 3 Rangers players 😂

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett lol I bet mate, but the other teams don't play celtic or rangers every week so can imagine there's scope for alot of differentials there

[Edited by QualityGeezer]

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer I’d just fall into favouritism and stick Amadou Bakayoko in my team cause he was a beast for me the last few years in Football Manager going up the leagues and is now inexplicably at Dundee.

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett Dundee spins me out ever since I saw a picture of how close their stadiums are. Bonkers!!!

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Yeah, my sister lived right near them when she was at uni, she had to wear headphones on match days!

QualityGeezer

@nessisonett is the Dundee rivalry big? Because too be that close is mad! Separated by a car park

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Pretty big yeah, just both teams struggle to remain in the top division so not quite as scary as the Glasgow or Edinburgh ones!

Definitely glad I could catch the matches on Prime during the week, both that Villa match and the Arsenal one last night were brilliant.

nessisonett

Rough week but glad I made it through the cup first round!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Likewise, spending 4 points to swap Mitoma for Son really backfired for me. I hadn't even noticed the Cup competition had started but just seen I had a bye thankfully.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets I got proven right by that sick feeling in my stomach replacing pope with Areola seen as he's crocked as well lol. Mad how you get a feeling like that and it happens

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Haaland not playing is a blow for my chances in the cup. Gutted cause I captained him and put Saka as my vice rather than Salah.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett That is really gonna destroy my already poor start to this weekend. My Vice Captain is Watkins on 2 points and my first sub also only has 2 points. I forgot about the cup again and just looking at my opponent only a amazing game from Son and a poor one for Alverez (for them) will keep me in the Cup. Not feeling hopeful.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic