Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 23/24 season

Posts 101 to 120 of 214

BearsEatBeets

Not sure if anyone's fussed anymore but

October Manager of the Month was @Qualitygeezer again.

Two months in a row and now leading.

I had an awful month and was worst overall, gone from first to almost 70 points off the lead now. Glad I just had a quick check of my team as I must not of saved some changes I made yesterday.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Mostik

Removed - inappropriate language

Mostik

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets Nice one buddy and congratulations to @Qualitygeezer

My original post got removed as I said sh*t in reference to my team (seems harsh) but I triple captained Haaland this week in hope of catching up a bit, they score 6 so should be on to a winner. Haaland goes off at half time and scores zero 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

@Mostik Oh man that's painful, I was gutted enough just for putting him back as normal captain. It will be interesting to see if it's enough for him to miss some games.
Just checked on the Villa game as I have 3 players for them and that's not going great. Cash taken off one minute before the 60min mark so has no points, think that's two weeks in a row I've had a defender with zero points.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Gutted that Archer will probably stay on the bench with his 9 points. I doubt Maddison’s missing tomorrow’s game!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Maddison better not miss the game. I could really use my three Spurs players salvaging my week.

EDIT: Guess which Spurs defender I have. 😖

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

RIP Maddison but at least Udogie stayed on the bench.

BearsEatBeets

With those three players now played I have 2 less points than before the game. I've noticed though they are currently deducting points off Romero for goals conceded after he left the pitch which doesn't seem right. Surely that's an error?!

Still each week is just getting worse and worse at the moment and I'm going to have about 4 red and 2 amber players now.

BearsEatBeets

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets Yeah that doesn't seem right to me either, if he is off the pitch it shouldn't count but it looks like it does as I had Udogie who also ended up on -4 but he was on the pitch for longer, I had an OK week in the end despite the negative points for Udogie & Archer being sat on the bench with 9 points

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

My terrible form continues with Haaland punishing me again for picking someone else for captain. After gameweek 3 I've only had one gameweek where I haven't dropped places. It would be nice if my players could stop getting injuries and bans.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

Hi sorry all haven't been online for a few months before 2day. Amazed I won manager of the month 2 in a row although hasn't been a great 2 weeks for me

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Sá my boy being taken off has me worried. Wolves have a rubbish defence so he usually gets loads of saves off.

QualityGeezer

Forgot too do my team this week, hope it doesn't come back to bite me

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

WOW looks like nick pope is gonna be out for a while

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer I've been getting quite a lot of injured and suspended players this season. Good thing I don't believe in my fantasy team's ability to jinx real world events. Probably best I don't have any Liverpool players, just in case.

BearsEatBeets

Mostik

Brilliant I ran out of patience with Kulusevski, despite playing well he wasn't getting me any points so swapped him for Palmer at Chelsea who got me nothing this weekend and Kulu got an assist and a goal 🤦‍♂️ I also put Van Dijk in and then he goes on to concede 3 goals at home after being a monster of late!!

General tip, do the opposite of what I do 😂😂

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

Reminder in case anyone hasn't noticed, there are mid-week games starting tomorrow. Also

November Manager of the Month @nessisonett

Well played.

I managed to be dead last for the second month in a row but thankfully had a reasonable gameweek at the weekend.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Wow what??? Genuinely not sure how that happened. My first manager of the month in literally the three seasons we’ve been doing this 😂

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I thought it was your first when I wrote it but wasn't certain. 😁 Clearly finding your form.

I spent ages trying to decide who to swap out Pope for yesterday. There doesn't seem to be any team with a reasonable defensive record. I took out Mitoma as well as he seems to be playing less and can't say there many options screaming to be picked there either. It doesn't seem like a season with great consistency from many players.

BearsEatBeets

MatthewJP

It's my first year of doing fantasy Premier league (still need to fully read up on the scoring system...) interested to know what sort of points you seasoned vets are on currently? I've got 810

PSN: mpquikster

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic