Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 421 to 440 of 663

QualityGeezer

I wanna keep my cup run ging so gutted have next 2 no points this week

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I've also got Kilman as 2nd sub but Nketiah did no mplay as 1st sub. Also got Ward from Leicester as sub with 11 points, but Sanchez from Brighton did not play.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I'm kind of hoping Rashford doesn't play for some reason as I don't really want him to get points today obviously. Although if Shaw ends up playing he would go in before Kilman anyway so probably not going to get lucky. I'll take a positive Liverpool result over fantasy points today though, with Spurs and Newcastle dropping points it would really close things up.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets You can have both, say Liverpool to win 3-1 with Rashford scoring and Shaw with an assist.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Right now who cares about fantasy points 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Absolutely loved Bobby getting the 7th. Can they do something like this in ten days?

[edit] Having just looked Toney better play tomorrow, I definitely don't want Shaw coming in with his -1 points.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

I'm taking credit for that, by transferring out Gapko! 😂

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder I'm taking credit for my big performance message earlier in the week mate. all jokes aside tho what a result, absolutely buzzing

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer I think all Liverpool fans were hopeful of that, but not a thumping to that extent.

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder the Salah hat trick last year was epic but I agree 7 nil against anyone is nearly unthinkable yet alone utd. Can't wait to see my meet Steve next 🤣🤣🤣

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer I got a feeling the man u fan from work will be working from home this week! 🤣

BearsEatBeets

Some more shuffled up gameweeks coming up. 2 extra games this coming week then only 7 matches the week after, followed by 6 extra games after that. I think it might know when I'm going to use my bench boost.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets it's a mental second half of the season with all the disjointed fixtures due to the world cup and queens death, feel like I need a free hit every week

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer yeah it's really messed up. My only consolation is the week I only had 6 players was one of my better ones 🤷‍♂️

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Before I forget again

February Manager of the Month - @JohnnyShoulder

which I'm sure comes as a surprise to no-one. Well played, I think you're far beyond my reach now.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Cheers buddy.

The next couple of weeks maybe be crucial, as I've only got my wildcard to play. I do have one or plans with how to deal with next week, so hopefully I will not fudge it up too much.

QualityGeezer

Looks like there won't be any MOTD on tomorrow night

QualityGeezer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic