Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 441 to 460 of 663

sorteddan

@QualityGeezer
Of course there will. MOTD is an institution much bigger than the outspoken crisp shill. I hope they bring back Des Lynam - if he's still alive.

Edited on by sorteddan

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

QualityGeezer

@sorteddan BBC announced is going ahead with no presenter, pundits or commentary just action. Des lynam was my childhood mate watching grandstand. Hope he is still alive

QualityGeezer

sorteddan

@QualityGeezer
Yeah all the pundits may soon regret their solidarity stance when people realise the show is better without 30+mins of Danny Murphy moaning about VAR consistency of Shearo doing his best to be opinionated. I do love Wrighty though.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

QualityGeezer

@sorteddan I think Roy Keane is the only pundit I'd enjoy listening to moaning for over 30 minutes. Comedy gold

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer Plus he can get quite squeaky when he gets angry! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

QualityGeezer

I knew there was no presenters or pundits etc on MOTD tonight but they didnt even play the theme tune at the start. Crazy

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder theres a great video on YouTube that backs your point up where he is moaning about defending and the presenter asks him what should he have done Roy and he squeaks tackle him, micah Richard's and Jamie Redknapp are in hysterics lol

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

Just a friendly reminder theres a game on tonight

QualityGeezer

Mostik

@QualityGeezer Appreciate that buddy, looks like I might only have about 8 players playing too!!!

Mostik

QualityGeezer

@Mostik no worries mate. I forgot with all the champions league games this week

QualityGeezer

sorteddan

Decided to use my free hit just so I could field a full team as a lot of teams don't seem to be playing this week. Here's hoping it pays off.

JohnnyShoulder

Managed to get a team of 9 players out but it cost me a 4 point hit.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

I didn't do a transfer last week so could do 2 for free. I did one extra to give me a 10 player team. Despite only doing this yesterday evening, one of the players I put in (Almiron) is now showing as red and not playing so back down to 9. Brilliant.
It was a tough choice picking someone to put in again though, most of the worthwhile players weren't playing.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

QualityGeezer

I took a risk and transferred Haaland out

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer I almost did that last weekend and leave Eddie Nketiah in, but the latter was a doubt and out of form recently.

Will you be transferring him back in?

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder I probably will but city next game is against liverpool so really hoping he has a quiet game tbh

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer Well that is a jinx if I've ever seen one! 😂

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder I hope not 🤣 we will beat city and probably end up losing the week after against the duck and dog FC 🤣

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer Our game after that is against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Going on recent history, that will be draw then.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic