Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 421 to 440 of 459

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I just had get @nessisonett when he is in the form of his season!

@JudgeDredd We are all your tinker underlings compared your tinkerings of late! 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Rushing to replace Salah as he’s injured in the cup final

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder And I get the person who's climbed to second without even looking at his team 😄. All big games now.

@nessisonett This is why I always tended to wait until all other games are done before making changes to my team. Although I think this is why I struggle to keep the value of my squad up. It was only last season I discovered player value is determined by how much they are traded and not form.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I had a couple of free transfers because I don’t really tend to tinker when I’m in this sort of form! I’m taking a chance on Odsonne Edouard with the double gameweek seeing as he’s a Celtic man and then just a straight swap from Salah to De Bruyne. I get the feeling my tie with @JohnnyShoulder will be rather tight!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @BearsEatBeets Looks like Robertson was also struggling. Hopefully it was only cramp. I already had 3 players red, yellow and amber. 😬

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder yeah might have to check Robertson's status in the morning before the deadline. Regardless of the fantasy football hope he and Van Dyke are fine.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Well of course the players I bring in do a whole load of nothing! It was worth taking an 8 point hit. 😂

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder 8 point hit you say? That could genuinely make a difference given how tight our cup tie is! Although my players did nothing either, Edouard somehow got a yellow despite only playing the last 19 minutes and De Bruyne had a wee jog for 90 minutes 😂

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Never mind, Richarlison has basically decided our tie single-handedly!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Richarlison is my captain too!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Even with those 8 points, there’s no way I’m making up that deficit 😂

nessisonett

That’s my dream cup run come to an end after being thoroughly drubbed by @JohnnyShoulder! It was a terrible gameweek for me anyway so that probably makes it fairly impossible for me to make 6th this weekend.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I've still got a sub to come on too!

Looks like I will be in the final against @BearsEatBeets, but 1st in the league is outta the question.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I mean, I have 3 subs to come on but I still know that it’s rather beyond me 😂

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Cup final day Sunday! As if the day needed any more excitement. I've made it to the final of my similarly sized work league cup too. Luckily my form has improved since the cup started but the best I can hope for in the league is to try and overtake @LiamCroft for third. I want to try and get over 66 points so I can beat my score from last season.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets My work league had no cup setup, but I wanna get into the top 10 at least. It is definitely doable, but there are few teams grouped close together.

nessisonett

And that’s a wrap on another season! Looks like I’m finishing 7th, which is alright considering my terrible start to the season but my form evaporated right at the end. Cheers all for the fun, already looking forward to next season.

Looks like Gerrard is still letting it slip away from Liverpool even as Villa manager too 😬

JohnnyShoulder

Congratulations to @JRJ3 for winning the league and to @BearsEatBeets for winning the Cup!

Hopefully that will not mirror IRL! 😂

BearsEatBeets

Well that's another season done and we have our winner @JRJ3

Untitled

Managing to beat last years winner @JohnnyShoulder who still finished a strong second and was also runner up in the Cup competition to me .

Thanks to everyone @NedStarksGhost @Sorteddan @Gremio108 @LiamCroft @get2sammyb @JRJ3
@nessisonett @JohnnyShoulder @Fragile for taking part. I hope you will all be up for playing again next season which will be starting earlier this summer.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder That was a very high scoring Cup final 😄. I was actually 3,558th out of all the 9 million odd players which I'm pretty sure is my best ever single gameweek for rank.

I won my work league cup and came third in that too. Plus I did manage to beat last seasons total score so this was my best points total ever. So I'm fairly happy with my season.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic