Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 401 to 420 of 459

BearsEatBeets

Seeing as it's May now it's time to see who topped April.

The April Manager of the Month goes to @Gremio108

Finding form and climbing the league just in time for inter-league cup.
Talking of which there were only 2 ties in our opening round with everyone else getting a bye. So well done to @LiamCroft and @nessisonett on making it to the next round and bad luck to @Fragile and especially @sorteddan who was beaten by a single point.
Not sure when the draw for the next round will take place but will keep an eye on it.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@Fragile You were incredibly unlucky to be honest. Neither Trent or De Bruyne playing is a huge hit.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Gremio108

@BearsEatBeets Finally. Silverware. This is just the beginning!

I am actually a bit worried about this week, mind you

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

BearsEatBeets

The draws are all viewable now so you can see who have in the quarter-finals. If anyone is unsure it's just under the league name when looking at the league standings.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Took a bit of a gamble (although not on the scale of a @JudgeDredd) and taken a 8 point hit to get a team full of players that have 2 games this week. Also used my bench boost, which is my last chip to play.

Pretty much the last throw of the dice for me to close the gap on top spot.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I did very similar, I only have 3 players not playing (potentially) twice. Although it was very tricky trying to decide who had a reasonable chance of actually playing both games. I also used my bench boost.

@JudgeDredd Just when I thought I was chatting with someone new in the F1 thread it turns out it is you, the tinkerer of names as well as teams 😁

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets @JudgeDredd 😂 Makes you think what else he tinkers with!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

I also used my bench boost, now’s as good a time as any!

BearsEatBeets

When I looked at the cup draw and I had @NedStarksGhost, I noticed he doesn't seem to have touched his team in a while. With me also using my bench boost I thought it should easy into the semis. As it stands it's looking pretty dicey. It's turning into a shocking week.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets You think that’s close, me and @Gremio108 are technically on 56 and 55 points, the only difference is that they must have made transfers!

Edited on by nessisonett

nessisonett

So close to 100 points for the week!

LiamCroft

@BearsEatBeets Not bad going considering I haven’t updated my team in months 😂 I should see where I am in the overall league

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

JRJ3

@BearsEatBeets Well that’s took me by surprise. Last time I checked I was ahead in the tie lol. Looks like any chance at the double has disappeared for me then. Just trying to hold off @JohnnyShoulder now with two weeks left

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

JohnnyShoulder

@JRJ3 You are the Man City of the league lol.

It was very close @BearsEatBeets between most of us by the looks of it! My 3 transfers for the week did not help matters.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Does that mean I’m the 2012-13 Swansea City of the league considering I’m 7th but somehow into the semis?

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Funnily enough I was thinking of that team earlier!

@JudgeDredd The King of Tinkering needs to stop Tinkering so much to stand a even a tinkers chance in this league!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic