Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 261 to 280 of 459

BearsEatBeets

That's me down to 8 players too, providing those who can play do that is.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Looks like I’m out the cup by 1 point. Gutted.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

With Liverpool not playing, I’ve had to essentially bank on Spurs not playing dreadfully. Which they inevitably will.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I dunno, they do look better since Conte has come in and had a mid season break.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

Anyone use their extra Free Hit? I decided to save it for another time as I only had 2 players affected by postponements. With games kicking off 4 of my players aren’t in their starting line-ups. 😩

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Smith-Rowe comes on as sub and scores for the third game in a row, love it 😁. It seems West Ham v Southampton must have been a bit late starting so only one player not playing after all.

2 of my cup competition rivals still have Liverpool players in their starting 11 so things seem positive so far there.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I used the extra free hit as both my keepers were out plus at least 3 outfield players that I remember, and I had already done my transfers this week. I think it is looking good. I transferred out Smith-Rowe for Ødegaard as I needed the money for Kane.

@Iver Excellent news! 😂

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

And there goes my chances at least getting manager of the month for December! Truly awful gameweek, hit badly by Liverpool not playing and both Villa players gave me a grand total of 0 points 😂

sorteddan

Got myself a Christmas bonus. I think it may be first time all three of my strikers scored on the same day... And a couple of Jorginho pens didn't hurt either.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

Salah with a rare stumble. I’m raging, I switched to captain him instead of Son at the last minute!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I switched back to him from De Bruyne unfortunately. Might just cost me my place in a cup competition or 2. I also have Regulon who scored 0 so not going well despite using the extra free hit.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @BearsEatBeets I made Salah captain too, i think most people did this week. I almost made him triple captain but changed my mind lastminute.com.

I've had 3 players get injured, so may have to play my wildcard earlier than planned.

BearsEatBeets

I needed Ronaldo to have another poor game tonight so that will be me out of the England and Liverpool cup competitions. Oh well at least I’ve survived the overall cup.
Not a lot of movement going on in the leagues of late though.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m gutted, that’s me dropped down to joint 3rd for the month. At least I’m within spitting distance of climbing another place in the league!

BearsEatBeets

I hope everyone noticed the late addition of the extra fixtures this gameweek. I did an extra transfer to get a 2 game player and I’ve gone more risky on my Captain choice.

BearsEatBeets

JRJ3

The first time I’ve been tempted to triple captain so far this season 😬😬 My track history with triple (c) is not the best though lol

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I had already done my transfer for this week and took a hit last week, so left it for now. I imagine there is gonna be more instances like this going forward.

@JRJ3 Yeah same here. They usually get minimal points when i make them triple captain. In all years I've been doing this, I think I've only got it right a couple of times. I seem to remember Agüero doing the business for me one year when I won the work league.

BearsEatBeets

@JRJ3 @JohnnyShoulder yeah I’ve never had a lot of luck with the Triple Captain in all the time I’ve been doing this either. I’ll certainly be thinking about it using it soon with double game weeks for certain teams probably being quite common going forward with all the postponed games to fit back in.

Typical, Smith-Rowe is a sub yet again! Oh well maybe he can come on and score for the forth game in a row.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Gabriel better not come on as a sub 😂

Yeah… I forgot Salah was on international duty. Crap.

Edited on by nessisonett

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic