Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 281 to 300 of 459

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Bummer! I didn’t think Mane and Salah were being flown out till after the Chelsea match, but that has obviously changed now.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@LiamCroft You’re right, apparently the callup got delayed until the 3rd.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Thanks for almost putting me in an early grave! 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder In my defence, it was only changed recently!

JohnnyShoulder

That last double game week really fudged me up a right one! And now the Burnley v Leicester game has been postponed, with Arsenal v Spurs possibly being postponed also. I played my wildcard this week as I had few injuries but I hope no more games are are not delayed as it is doing my head in!

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like the Arsenal v Spurs game is gonna be postponed. Ffs. The way the season is going we are gonna need another free hit chip.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah it's getting really tricky. Was hoping the Ars v Spurs game wasn't going to be postponed as I gambled on Loris as Captain but that won't pay off now.
To be honest you could get a free Hit every week at the moment and still have players not playing after the deadline passes. Oh well everyone is in the same boat, it could make for more mixed scores over the next few weeks.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

I’ve triple captained Dennis. So far it appears to have been a mistake.

Gremio108

@nessisonett I triple captained Kane but at the very last minute, I spotted the news story that Arsenal had requested their game with Spurs be called off, so I cancelled it. Dodged a bullet there. Although admittedly it would have been a bullet that I'd fired myself

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @Gremio108 I was gonna triple captain Kane, but as I had already played my Wilcard I couldn't use any other chip this week. Feels like we are in the Matrix here with all the bullets we are dodging.

nessisonett

If Dyche gets the Watford game called off, the wee Poundland Phil Mitchell is dead to me.

Great. Triple captain and ended up with 6 points. Thanks Burnley. What happened to him telling Klopp to just deal with it?
Untitled

Edited on by nessisonett

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah most teams are taking the **** now, with only Leeds being able to hold their head up high. I think what they have done is quite remarkable, especially with beating a good West Ham side yesterday.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder The clubs at this point should be responsible for their players. Play the youth team if you have to but postponing half the games every week is just going to make the tail end of the season a complete mess. And I bet these same teams will be moaning when they’re playing 3 matches a week in June.

nessisonett

Well… thank Christ I didn’t triple captain Dennis this week instead!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Oh man, just a normal captain for Dennis with me, but that sucks! 😖

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I did waste it slightly on Dennis last week but hey, better than the lots of people who used it this week! One advantage of the double gameweek at least is that he’ll be available next week since he just misses game 2 this week.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I've kinda missed the boat with previous double gameweeks, so thought I was being a bit clever in catching this one. That will show me! 😂

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Hahaha, I think if I hadn’t been burned last week then I probably would have captained him again! Went for a tried and tested Cancelo, watch Man City get gubbed now 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett More likely that he will feel the wrath of Pep Roulette!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic